1

I never thought that me going back to charming after being away for college would be to attend my sister in laws funeral. I mean I was moving back anyways but that was for a couple more days. now I'm going back to support my brother in his time of mourning.

When dad called me telling me all of what had happened I was in the middle of sending the last of my things off to my house in charming.

"How's Opie?" I asked

"he's trying to keep it together for Kenny and Ellie." 

"thank you for calling to tell me dad." I say to him

"welcome.cant wait to see you baby." he says

"cant wait to see you all ethier it sucks it's not better circumstances."

"I know. you be careful coming home. I love you Nesryn. "

"Love you too daddy." 

After we hung up I met up the buyers and told them that some of the rooms are furnished as it was when I moved it. that the neighborhood was peaceful and that this place was great for withstanding storms. 

After I met with them I talked with the realtor alongside them before signing the place over and having the money drafted to my account I had in charming. 

After leaving the realtor's office I climbed in my car for my long journey home.

It took me about two to three hours to get home. from there I went to check on my place got cleaned then I left and headed over to my brother's place.

I pulled up to Opie's place climbed out and headed inside.

"Nesryn?" 

I looked and seen my mother.

"Hello mom." I said none to thrilled

"how are you?" she asked

"as good as one can be in this time." I replied

I looked out the window and seen my niece and Nephew so thinking Opie's with them I say nothing more to my mom as I walked out the door and see my brother.

"I am so sorry Opie." I tell him

He looks over at me from his seat and stands Up as I rush into his arms and hug him tightly.

"I am sorry brother." I tell him as I tear up holding him close not daring to let go.

"thank you for coming Nes It means a lot." he says

I pulled back and looked at him.

"I'm here to help you any way I can. I'm not leaving. I'm coming back home." I tell him

He nods his head and pulls me into a hug while Kenny and Ellie rush over and hug my sides. I drop my hands hugging them before they go back to the swing set. as I wrapped my arms around my brother.

"Do you know what happened?"

"there's different stories of who done it. the witness couldn't see the driver's face only said they was in all black."

" Hopefully something will come to light and we can deal with the killer." I tell him

He just nods his head as he hold me close.

"is everything arranged?"

"yea, thanks to mom."

I sighed.

"she shows up when she wants not when she's needed." I commented

"thats mom for you."

"you know you can tell me anything. and I'm not meaning club issues or anything related to it. I mean whatever you're dealing with."

"I know and when I get my mind cleared I'll talk to you."

I kissed his cheek and hugged him as we stood there for a bit before we walked over and started pushing Kenny and Ellie.

"I love your three so much" I tell them

"We love you as well Sis." Opie says

I nodded my head as we continued to push the kids.

_____________________________________________________________________________

READ THIS PLEASE

A/N: 

this will not be in order like the show or similar. yes, there will be things that happen in the show that will in this story but not just like it. 

Also, the chapter lengths will vary.