17

When Happy came back home along with Gemma and the others more news was shared or found out about.

I got off work and headed over there to see how he's doing.   I had just arrived at the same time as Lowen.  I didn't see Happy anywhere so I followed Lowen towards the garage. 

We both walked into the office, I took a seat propped up my feet when Lowen informed Gemma of a wedding her son is having. 

"You didn't know did you?" Unser asked

"No I didn't," she says

"that's fucked up" I commented

"yea it is," Gemma says as she looks at the rushed Marriage licenses Lowen just dropped off.

"what are they marrying in that escort place?" I asked

"wouldn't surprise me one bit," Gemma says

I shook my head.

"At least she got to help me when you could with mine and Happy's," I tell her

"Yea and yours had sad news with it." she replied

"and the only reason your son is marrying Tara so fast. is to have Abel and Thomas protected or have a parent at least in case something happens while they are in prison."

She walked out slamming the door while Unser looked at me.

"How are you doing with the whole Chemo and healing?" I asked

"I'm doing as good as one can," he says

 I nodded my head before I straightened up and used the couch arm to push myself up.

"you ready for your's and Happy's baby to arrive?"

"yea I am. it just sucks that Happy will be missing a lot while locked up," I replied

"yea that's always the shitty part," he says as we walked out the office door. bypassing Chucky who walked in.

Unser walked off to his truck and left while I walked over to Happy who was at the picnic tables. 

"Hey. you going to the wedding?" I asked

"No I'm gonna spend as much time with you as I can," he replied

"Well in that case How bout a date just like the one we had when I moved to charming?"

He grinned while nodding his head.

"What time?"

"six."

"I'll see you then."

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss before I waved bye to the rest and left.

When I had gotten home I got cleaned up and indulged myself in a few books to kill time.

When it got closer for Happy to come home I stripped down and laid in bed awaiting his arrival.

 which wasn't long till he got home right at Six o'clock.

I could hear the sounds of him removing his boots dropping his keys in the bowl and making his way up to our room.

"Hello Petal, you ready for our date?" he asked as he walked through the door not paying attention to how I was laying or what I was wearing in bed.

"you tell me Papi." I replied

He looked at me his jaw dropped before he walked over.

"why the shocked look."

"I'm shocked that with each day passing your glowing more and more with our son, and its making you so breathtaking."

"you're gonna make me cry and I rather be begging then crying unless is in pleasure an not due to you being too damn cute for me."

He smiled and stripped out of his clothes dripping hi Kutte on the back of the chair by the door before he walks over and crawls in bed with me.

"where to begin?" he questions

"greet your son like you normally do then greet me before the fun begins."

"good idea."

He does just like I say kissing and taking briefly to our son before he moves up and greets me with pleasurable kisses before he leaves trails along my neck making a pathway down my body taking nips at my rosebuds before moving on. he kisses my stomach som more before he moves between my already opened legs and kisses my flower before the pleasure begins.

He doesn't spend the general amount of time eating me out like he use to. instead, he sits up positions himself at my core and slips right in.

" I want the feeling of you wrapped around me so it'll be etched in my brain when we go in. I want the image of your pleasured body withering and wiggling as I take you to plenty of rights. I want to have the echoed sounds of you begging and pleased for me only for me to deny you till I can't take anymore and you're driven beyond breaking point crying from stimulation as well as sensitivity."

I cried out from that already just hearing him talk.

Doing like he mentioned he had my body wiggling, and moving. he had me begging as well as pleading which he did like he had warned and denied me.

"that it Petal cry for me."

I whined and whimpered when the sensitivity got too much.

I closed my eyes briefly as he teased my walls and pressed against my g spot over and over. 

Doing what he wanted I cried for him to end the torture. 

The feeling of his making love to me as his hands caressed my body sent me beyond ecstasy. 

Once he finally stopped teasing and allowed me to reach my release and let it go my body shook in total pleasure.

"That's a good girl Petal." he praised me I about came just from that alone.

I swear he's the only one that can do this to my body. make me lose my mind before he allows me to let go.

He cleaned me up and took care of me before he joined me back in bed laying on his side and started rubbing my belly.

I tilted my head as I brought him down to me and kisses him hungrily.

" rest up then I'll feed the two of you."

I don't think I'll be able to walk after that pleasurable sex." 

He chuckled and kissed me again before laying his head beside mine as he held my stomach.