Chapter 45

Chapter status - edited 17/8/16

*2 weeks later*

"Hey mommy, why hasn't daddy been in all week?" Tegan asked me, I hate her calling him daddy

"I'm not sure baby " I replied.

She sighed before putting her shoes and coat on.

We both got into the car and drove to her kindergarten.

"MOMMY LOOK ITS DADDY AND LAYLA LOOK !" Tegan yelled. Layla is his other daughter if you didn't know.

I looked over in shock at Cameron, he looked really rough, like he hadn't shaved or showered in 2 weeks.

I dropped Tegan off before going over to Cameron who was walking to his car.

"Cameron" I called after him, causing him to stop and turn to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I could see hurt in his eyes.

"She left me, Ellie, one night she just packed up all her things and went, all she left was a fucking note. I can't raise a child on my own! I'm fucking screwed" he said, I pulled him into a hug, his eyes starting to make my shirt wet with tears.

"It's not nice to be left with a child" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear but he did.

"I know Kiara, I fucking know that" he said, pulling away from the hug and going into his car.

"Wait Cameron, let me come round?" I asked, he sighed and nodded.

I got into my car and followed him to his house, it was fucking huge.

"How'd you afford this house?" I asked Cameron shocked once I walked inside.

"Oh I done this movie called expelled a while back, and quite a few others since" he smiled, clearly proud.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna watch them but I couldn't bring myself to it." I laughed.

"Kiara I need your help, I know I deserve everything less but I need you. Help me with Layla? Please, I can't even do her hair, choose an outfit that matches or anything! She looks a bloody mess. She needs a women around her" he said, softly giggling.

"Of course I will, but how will it work? We don't live near eachother"

" well, you could move in here. We have 4 spare rooms.... You and Tegan can have your own " he sighed.

"I'll have to think about it, I don't know if I'm ready to live with you again' I sighed.

"I understand, do you want some food, or coffee?" He asked.

"Um.. Sure" I smiled, not wanting to be rude.

I followed him it the large kitchen and he pulled out some chips before pouring them into a bowl, he got some cookies out also. He made me a coffee, just how I like it.

"Thanks" I giggled, taking the cup he was passing me.

He took a seat next to me and instantly, we were indulged with conversation.

"Kiara, I missed you so much. I wanted to come back straight away, but Ellie kept guilt tripping me" he said sighing, I shook my head.

"Leave it, I'm having a good time so let's just forget about it" I smiled.

I fell head over heels for him again when I saw that smile, damn .

I couldn't help myself, I leant in a pecked him on the lips. When I pulled away I saw his eyes sadden, he instantly pulled my back and started to French kiss me.

It felt so good , to be back on his lips.

He lifted me up and lead me upstairs, to his room I'm guessing.

He layed me down with my back on the bed, I wrapped my legs around him as we made out.

"Cameron, I have to get to work" I sighed, pulling away from the kiss.

"Oh, sorry" he giggled.

"I mean, I could miss today. It's no big deal" I smiled.

He smirked at me before diving back onto my lips.

This felt so wrong but so right.

A/N GURL