Cutie

This is gonna be the big break, low on cash, gotta do what I gotta do. No accomplices, just me breaking into a really rich house. I figured with all the lights off nobody was up, so I pick locked the back door.

As I half shut the door behind me I felt something cold go against the back of my head. Then a hand cover my mouth. "Anybody else with you?" I bit his finger and he let go, "No." "You seriously tried to rob me, with no accomplices? What an idiot."

"Your the idiot, you don't even have a security alarm." "May I remind you who has the gun? Also I heard the door creak, so I went to find the culprit." "So what're you gonna do, turn me in?" Hell jail is free food, atleast I have a free home and free food.

"Pft, as if. I'm not sure what I wanna do with you, I could torture you. Kill you, maybe even make you my personal slut." "How about you just let me go?" "Harry! Come here!" Who the fuck is Harry?

"What do you want bro?" "What should I do with this little thief?" "Search him for weapons, if he's got any then add on to the amount of time you'll beat him." "Alright, shoo shoo." He searched me for weapons and didn't find any, since I was gonna be in and out.

"No weapons? Wow, Five. I almost feel sorry for you." "So made up your mind yet?" "Yeah, I actually need someone for tomorrow. So you're gonna be that someone." "I'll say you kidnapped me." "Five, these type of people would congratulate me for that."

"What type of people are we talking about!?" "Gangsters, mobsters, all the sorts. So tomorrow you're gonna play nice and do as I say. Unless you want me to send your brains in a box to your mommy or daddy." "I get the idea. In the meantime whatcha gonna do with me?"

"Simple I'll beat you a little." He forced me into the basement and hit me for a little while. Then he had some guy watch me for the rest of the night. When it was time for the little party thing, he had me dress up.

We both matched with a red dress shirt, black pants, black tie, and black dress shoes. "You do understand goodwill sells this shit for way cheaper." "Five, I'm rich as fuck. I'm not some poor southside kid." White ass. When we arrived I said, "What is your name exactly?"

"Xavier, but you'll call me X." "Okay." "X, this boy is not apart of any of the families. We said no outside guest." "He's my bitch, if that's a problem I'll gladly leave." "Look at him, he looks like one of those southside kids." "Keep talking about him and I put your skull on my wall."

"Where're you from kid?" Do I tell him southside or lie? "Why're you asking?" "See! He must be a southy, he's getting mad over a simple question!" "Yeah I'm from southside, is that a problem?" The guy scoffed and X hushed him real quick, "Remember I know where you live, you wouldn't want your precious house to burn down would you?"

"Whatever." He walked off and X muttered something. We sat at the bar and some very beautiful girl came up to us. "What Honesty?" "I was just saying hey to this handsome fella." She put her hand out and I shook it, "Hello there Honesty, I'm Five."

"I don't think a five year old can be that tall." "No my name is Five." "Oh, my apologies." "It's fine, would you like to sit down?" "Oh yes please." I got up and lended her my seat. Theo, another guy said, "X let him sit with you." "Fine." He picked me up and sat me down on his dick.

"Oh look, Lucius is coming." Some guy walked up and grabbed my hand and shook it. "Pleased to meet you again." And then I recognized him, the same guy I got in a drink fight with. "Same to you, sorry about last time." "What happened last time?" "Your little boyfriend surprisingly whooped my ass."

Well I almost fully did. "Is that so? Baby you can't go around hitting my friends, I might have to punish you." He said it in a raspy tone which lowkey kinda turned me on. "Your so gay I swear, but I was drunk. And he did shoot me so I guess we're even?" "I suppose we are."

"Xavier Marcus Woodruff, don't bone a boy in public!" "I'm not hard yet, don't nag on me for something I haven't done yet." Yet!?! Excuse me?! "I want that slut off your lap this instance!"