Bitch

"Your temper tantrum over with yet?" "Yeah I guess. But if you ever steal my car again I'll shoot you dead." "Okay, anyways can I use your bathroom?" It may be a bad time to ask questions but I need to pee.

"Sure." We walked back inside and the load of them stared and snickered. Then again who wouldn't. I went to one of the bathrooms and peed before washing my face trying to get the mud and blood off my shirt. But I only made it worse.

When I walked out he winked at me and said, "That shirt doesn't look good on you, but it will on my floor." "Oh smoooooth, anyways where do you keep your wallet?" "Why do you want it?" "So I can buy me a new shirt, I can't show up to work looking like I got beat up in the alley."

"Should've thought about that before stealing my car, baby." "I just borrowed it without you knowing." I grabbed a wallet off the sofa and grabbed a hundred bucks out of it. Harry said, "That's my money." "I'll pay you back later." "You better." "Bye dearies."

"How're you gonna get to the store?" "I'll borrow one of your cars." "If you take my car I'll make X fuck you till he can't." "So which car is yours again?" Theo laughed and said, "The BMW." I took the keys, cause I wasn't joking. That would be hella enjoyable.

A few weeks later

Now me and X fuck, and I'm showing up at his house because he asked. I dunno what he wants but when I opened the door somebody smacked this shit outta me. "Fuck! What the hell dude!?!" "So you really think I wouldn't find out you're posting rumors about me!?!"

"What?" "You can play stupid all you want but I'm gonna kick your ass." Is he high or somethin? I dunno what he's on about. "Mk buddy." He hit me again, that's how I realized he was serious. When he finally stopped I was coughing up blood.

"Now get out of my house." "Y'know your a real dick, I dunno who lied to you but I haven't posted nothing on you." "Sandy says otherwise, fuck out." "Sandy? So your gonna trust your ex over your fuck buddy?" Unbelievable, that bitch had it out for me since day one.

"Yeah, now get out." I wiped my nose with my sleeve and it was pretty bloody. "What part of leave do you fucking not understand?!" "You gonna have to force me out, it's raining out there." "It is? Alright I'll let you stay till it clears up." Harry walked downstairs along with Lucius, Theo, Gregory, and Mason.

"We heard a lot of noise, I thought you said he's a douchebag. So why's he here?" "I'm just showing him who he's fucking with." "One, I didn't fucking do it. Two, what type of fucking?" Damn my flirtyness just randomly kicks in. "WE don't fuck anymore."

"Yeah I'll just set a fucking reminder on that. Actually Imma go home, have a nice day fellas." "I thought you said it was raining." "It is, I've got better plans to sit here a listen to your annoying ass." He picked me up and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not annoying."

"Mk well if you ever need me just check southside." "I can't believe I liked a southy," he muttered and I grinned. "You still do, can you let go now?" He let go and I grabbed my phone off the floor. After a shut the door behind me I put the jacket on.

Minus the blood in my mouth I only felt tired and had a headache. Also I was clearly sore, but the rain felt good. After I ran for about a mile a car pulled up next to me, and I ducked into the ditch, soaking my pants.

"I'm not gonna shoot you, it's me Theo." "What do you want?" "I just want an honest answer, did you try and spread rumors on X?" "No, what the fuck would I earn out of that. That stupid bitch Sandy just has it out for me, so simple she makes her own leverage."

"You know and instagram account, five1997?" "Uhm no?" "So then you didn't do it. She's lying, hey man I'm sorry X did you like that." "It's whatever, minus the-"

Hours later

"Do you think I killed him!?! I just wanted to teach him a lesson, I didn't wanna kill him!" "Shut up, I've got a headache." I felt arms wrap around me and X say, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you'd pass out. And I should've believed you over Sandy."

I'm finna pass out again if he squeezes any harder. "I can't breath dude."