9.

Louis whiped his forehead as he plopped down on the couch that sat in his new hotel living room. Another hotel, another city, another show. He had a whole year ahead of him and as much as he loved doing what he did and meeting all his fans he already felt so overwhelmed.

When Eleanor was covering as his beard he enjoyed her company. At least he had someone to talk to. When One Direction was together there was always someone to talk to. But as much as he loved his solo career it got lonely even with Liam on his way back to him. He just wanted someone that he could just hold on to at the end of the day and spill his feelings.

The only person he could even think of was back in London and he could only see him through Skype. A few more months and he'd be meeting the young boy which Louis was beyond excited for. He was excited to get to know Harry as he was to meet him.

LiamPayne: back in americaaaa. see you soon LouisTomlinson lol and all your beautiful faces!

LouisTomlinson: LiamPayne bout time ya twat! but love you for what you did, bro.

ZaynMalik: you're a good guy, LiamPayne. Always have been. Miss you.

LiamPayne: LouisTomlinson suck a dick.

LiamPayne: ZaynMalik miss you too, man! send me your number!

NiallHoran: ZaynMalik LouisTomlinson LiamPayne we're the four best friends that anyone could have, anyone could have.

ZaynMalik: NiallHoran man do I miss you lol. congrats on all the success, niall! dm me asshole!

HarryStyles: LOUIS HI DADDY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

LouisTomlinson: watching liam from backstage! getting ready to go on. what are you doing, baby?

HarryStyles: jacking off. just kidding lol.

LouisTomlinson: Harry! not while I'm about to perform.

HarryStyles: perform oral on me.

LouisTomlinson: I'd hate to block you lol.

HarryStyles: fine, fine. I'll behave. georgia and I are watching a live stream on her computer right now. so fucking excited to be in the front row with your ass in my face.

LouisTomlinson: not how it's  going to work but I appreciate it, lol. but later that night I'll appreciate your ass being in my face.

HarryStyles: stop that!! I don't need a boner with georgia right next to me.

LouisTomlinson: oooops. hehe.

HarryStyles: hi. I hate you.

LouisTomlinson: talk to you soon, darling.

HarryStyles: have a good show, daddy.

It seemed as the weeks turned into months, Harry and Louis's relationship was really increasing. They would of course talk to each other and ask things about each other but there was also Skype sessions and sexts going on between the two. It was four months in that Harry sent Louis his number. It only took a minute for Louis to text him. He sent a video of him jacking off to prove it was him.

Georgia and Liam had gotten really public with their affections for one another. It seemed for every comment of hate there were a hundred more comments full of love. Even with Georgia taking Alex and Emily to court she was holding on and was tougher than ever. Harry knew Liam had a lot to do with it and he was so happy for her.