halloweenie

a/n stream ashnikko (also lil smut warning)

melanie's pov
it's a couple days later and we're all still staying at dani's, and it's halloween eve. i am going as a bunny and billie is going in as lil xan. currently ariana is planing a halloween party tonight but i'm not sure how i feel about it. ever since the last party i feel like all party's are bad. but i'm gonna try to make the best of it. jah is here to pick me up he said he wants to take me somewhere, im excited! he always takes care of me. no matter what.

jahseh ♡︎ pov
i have a plan to take melanie to a cafe and just talk to her. i just wanna make sure she's ok before the party tonight. if anyone touch's melanie their dead. I pulling up to the house and she walking out. "hey mel" i said as she gets in the car. "hey jah". "i missed you mel, you've been pretty occupied with miss eilish". "well can you blame me?. she's one of the only people in this world that gets me" she said giggling a bit. "i don't blame you i'm just saying that i'm being a selfish dickhead and need time with my best friend". we laughed for a second and then she sighed. "what's wrong?" "nothing just i hate that i'm falling in love, last time i did that, well i got raped after i ended it because he cheated and leaked private stuff" "melanie adele martinez. no one is gonna hurt you like that again, if they do i'll have them killed if they even look at you wrong." we pulled into the cafe and ordered coffee. "you know, no one ever invites me to a cafe unless their asking me out or have bad news. so jah what's the bad news" "i have none. i swear".  she gave me that disapproval look then took a sip of her coffee. "listen mel i just want to make sure your ok to go to this party tonight. in this past couple of months you have had so much shit happen to you. i'm just here to make sure your holding up ok" "jah I'm doing ok. billie takes good care of me and you guys are great friends, my mom is holding up ok, but im can't come out to her. i've been living the dream, this party is just another thing on my list i have to do" "melanie you are someone i love. you better not be making bad decisions"

arianas pov

i'm walking around the house making sure it's ready for the party and i run into billie. "hey billie" i said with a smiling "hey grande" "how's it going with mel?" "it's great. she is loving and caring, i couldn't ask for anyone better" "how about you hurting yourself?" "been clean since i told you guys, i really am getting better" "that's good get ready for the party it's gonna be great"

jahseh pov

melanie and i are driving home, and just talking about random shit when she asks me an off question. "hey i know you not a girl but do you think it's normal to feel sick every morning and be bloated?, if you don't know i'll ask ari i just didn't want to worry her". i wasn't sure how to respond. "it kinda sounds like your pregnant" i said that laughing but melanie was not. "mel i was joking, i doubt your pregnant". she didn't say anything for like two minutes. "jah take me to the store. now". so i did i drove her to walmart. she went in and came out after about 15 minutes then got in the car and asked me not to say anything to anyone. and i agreed it's not my place anyways. soon we arrived home and when we got the she acted completely normal but then went upstairs i didn't follow because i didn't want to look suspicious. about a half hour later she called my name. "congrats jahseh, you didn't predict my pregnancy, i'm negative" she hugged me and then billie walked in. "hugging in a bathroom what a odd setting" we laughed then she kissed mel. "guess what baby, i'm not pregnant" they walked out of the room talking and i went to the balcony to smoke. after i was done i got ready for the party.

billie pov
i walked into melanies room wanting to see her. "hey love you look so gorgeous" i said kissing her. "yeah and you look so hot" she said kissing me. "let's go down stairs she said grabbing my hand and pulling me. after we got downstairs, ariana walked up to us and hugged me and mel. "im so excited for the party, i worked so hard" ariana wasn't wrong. she worked really fucking hard. there was snacks and drinks to last us a lifetime, the decorations were sick and her costume (a flapper) was amazing. "yeah ari everything looks great" i said looking around. melanie had disappeared to go explore. she's super hyper i think she may have adhd or something. i'll ask  ariana later on.

melanie pov

i was exploring the house as que came up to me. "hey melanie" he said smiling "hey que, doesn't the house look amazing?" "yeah it really does look great" dani walked up to us in her dead school girl costume. "hey guys" "hey dani" soon ari called for me so i went over to her. she did my full face of makeup and i think i looked pretty good. i was going as a bunny. aka white lingerie with bunny ears. billie was going as lil xan. jahseh and the twins are just dressed up i. suits. she looked super hot. well it was almost 10 so we prepared for the party and waited around

third person pov
they partied for a very long time play beer pong and spin the bottle. they danced and sang. melanie was very intoxicated. billie carried her to their room after about 4 hours of the party, everyone was gone and ariana and the twins were the only other ones who weren't hammered. they cleaned up the place a bit just so in the morning they didn't have to worry about it to much. but soon they all went to sleep.

next morning- halloween
melanie's pov

i woke up the next morning with a light hangover, still wrapped up in billie's arms. i kissed her on the cheek waking her up. she groaned and rolled over. "baby you gotta get up, we have plans today". i kissed her again and she hummed in response. "fine don't get up but i'm going to shower and-" she immediately got up and followed me. we got undressed and hopped in the shower. we got under the hot water and she started kissing in my neck. i turned around a started kissing her soft lips. she soon bit my bottom lip asking for the entrance of her tounge. her hands roamed my waste soon grabbing my ass. soon i pulled away from the kiss and she whined at me. "i'm sorry baby but we have plans and need to hurry up" she sighed and rolled her eyes at me. we soon got out the shower and i started getting ready for trick or treating tonight. we all decided to go in dark clothes and just fuck around and get some candy. i got bored and wanted to post on insta

littlebodybigheart: happy halloween 🎃 liked by, wherearetheavacodos and 21,468 others

liked by, wherearetheavacodos and 21,468 others

comments:
arianagrande:  cant wait for tonight babes 💕

thebelltwins: our costumes are elite 🔥

mtvsevenamp: tell dani to come downstairs pleaseeee
littlebodybighearts reply to mtvsevenamp: maybe, maybe not

after posting on insta we all decided to go out for lunch at a cute lil restaurant. me, billie, dani and ari hopped into billie's car whilst the guys got into jahs car. we went to restaurant and the entire time billie had her hand on my thigh rubbing every once and awhile. i shoot her a smile while she kept her focus on the road. "billie how long till we get there" dani had been complaining this whole car ride and i was about to rip my hair out. "soon dani" billie said with a sigh. dani groaned and leaned back in her seat.

time skip- out trick or treating

we were ruining around the neighborhood getting candy and just fucking around all night. jah and i took edibles before we left so that made us so much more fun. billie was kinda quiet all night but she shot me a couples smiles so i assumed she was alright. at one point i asked her but all i got in response was a "mhm". a couple hours later we made it home and was taking my makeup off when billie came and hugged me from behind. "i love you so much mel's, you give me so much happiness and i love you please don't forget that." she kissed my cheek. "i love you too baby." i kissed her plump lips which made her blush a little. i smiled at that and soon we went to bed.

A/N: i want to start updating more 😭 also going back and fixing up old chapters lol