1.11 - Christmas

CL placed a fresh set of clean sheets on top of the bed in the spare room of his house as Pedro was leaned up against the wall, feeling embarrassed.

"I can't thank you and your parents enough for letting me stay here," Pedro said to him. "You guys are a true blessing."

CL sat on the bed and shrugged. "It's the least I can do. I feel like it's all my fault your parents kicked you out."

Pedro shook his head, "It was bound to happen. I'm just sorry I lashed out at you. I was so hurt and scared. I guess I still am. I thought I was homeless for sure. Would have sucked now that it's getting cold."

"You guys call this cold?" CL smirked, "You Miami people have no idea what a real winter is like. The weather right now is perfect."

Pedro laughed, "All of you that come from up North say the same thing."

"Because it's true!" CL grinned and noticed the sudden worry return to Pedro's face. "Everything is going to be fine."

"You think?"

"My parents are already on their way to talk to them," CL told him. "I'm sure everything is going to turn out ok just in time for Christmas."

"I hope so," Pedro sighed sadly, "Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I'd hate to spend it alone. It would be the first time I spend it without my family."

CL grabbed Pedro's hand, "You won't be alone."

* * * * * *

{1x11. Christmas}

Written by Sean

* * * * * *

"So, you're all more than welcome to come over for dinner tomorrow at my house," CL announced to the gang as they sat around a coffee table at Special Tea.

"I'm actually relieved to hear you say that because my mom is going away again on a business trip tonight," Elis said rolling his eyes.

"Again?" CL asked with bewilderment, "Elis does she ever spend a holiday with you?"