Chapter 4 "the Meeting"

Big Pete looked at them as Gus teleported back With the lucky rabbit and famous mouse. Big Pete snarled. "Finally. C'mon we have to head to the colosseum." Mickey started to follow but froze in realization. "Wait, The colosseum is connected to gremlin village, we'll have to travel all the way over to get there!" Spark though with a nod. "Mickeys right.." Big Pete only laughed. "Oh wow you guys really don't pay attention to new projector's do ya?"

Spark looked at Big Pete. "Prescott is the only Gremlin who works on the projector's along side Gremlin Markus. If there was a new one they would of told us." Big Pete laughed again. "Yeah yeah knowing Gremlin grump, and his little fight with you guys about the projector business he hasn't told anyone but me and the Petes of the new projectors he set up." Gus hissed "Markus would never let Prescott go that quiet! I know my nephew! If anyone is able to persuade Prescott to even smile or take a break its Markus!"

Spark sighed as Mickey awkwardly lowered his ears, Oswalds ears twitching as he tapped it foot against the ground. Big Pete snarled at Gus. "Well understand Prescott's Leader of OsTown, he can do what he pleases and not have to listen to your runt of a nephew!"

Gus snarled on the brink of snapping "Now listen here Big Pete. That 'Runt' of a nephew can not be as kind to you as he normally is and can easily ruin your reputation as leader of mean street in a snap. So id be careful with your words! No toon talks down on my gremlins."

Big Pete grumbled before hissing. "Fine. But im speaking the truth." Gus snarled out before teleporting off frustrated, Spark glared at Big Pete before sighing and teleported off to talk to Gus.

Oswald glared at Big Pete. "You shouldn't talk about Markus like that. Gus is right." Mickey sighed "Ok! Ok! Enough! Lets just calm down!"  Big Pete laughed out a snarl. "The rat is right rabbit. Lets calm down."

Spark Teleported into Gremlin village and sighed, flying to Gus' house. Spark gently knocked on the door. "Gus?...Are...Are you ok? May I come in?"

Spark sighed and slowly opened the door flying in. Inside Gus's house was a mess, but the gremlin leader was putting things away muttering things in rage. Spark sparked a bit and flew over slowly. "Hey...you ok?" Spark asked Gus only sighing in response. "Yes..Yes lad im fine...just..." Gus put an inert object on the coffee table. "Just...Big Pete is pushing me too far.." He adjusted his gloves slowly before heavily sighing again.

Spark hugged him. "Gus..its ok just..thats what Big Pete wants.."

"Perhaps it is..but even then. He's insulting my gremlins..I cant stand that much longer." Gus weakly shook his head. Spark sighed. "I understand..but we cant let it get to us and just make him pose a negative influence. After all us Gremlins work better when our leader is in tip top shape." The electric gremlin lightly smiled as Gus chuckled weakly. "Thanks lad."

Spark smiled. "C'mon lets head back. Oswald Mickey and Big Pete are waiting for us." Spark quickly kissed his leader before teleporting away. Gus stiffened but smiled lightly and teleported after Spark.

Gus teleported to mean street but froze as they weren't there. "They must've already headed to the colosseum.." The gremlin leader teleported to the colosseum smiling as a good amount of toons were already there. Oswald on his throne inside, the Petes in their appointed spots, along with the leaders of each realm.

Prescott was adjusting his glove in his area as leader of OsTown, PeteTronic, leader of Tomorrow Land, was trying to not already fall asleep. He yelped as he was smacked by Big Pete who growled. "Its hasn't even started yet!" PeteTronic groaned softly but didn't bother to respond. Gus sighed and flew to his area next to Madame Leona's.

"Well Long time no see Gus." Madame Leona hummed, Ghost Ian Next to her. Gus smiled a bit. "Hello Madame Leona." The gremlin leader smiled and landed on the floor. "The Meeting should start soon once the toons get in their seats.." Leona muttered, Ian chuckling weakly. "Oh C'mon boss! Let the toons have their fun."