-> 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Diana stumbled up the steps of the small bungalow home timidly, her nervous feet pressed against the cool concrete slowly as the blonde besides her hummed in her ear gleefully.

"I love you're house so much Diana, it reminds me of you,"

Diana cocked an eyebrow at the grinning girl, clearly offended.

"How?"

"You wouldn't except a girl like you to live in it. It's almost misleading, kinda like you."

Diana glared, nudging at the tall girl pulling a frequently buzzing phone out of a light pink purse.

"I'm not misleading! I'm just unpredictable,"

Cassie sighed softly, her cocky smirk glazed over in a dazed, sheepishly dreamy grin as pedicured fingers type hurriedly along her phone screen, the tapping was loud, and very annoying, but that wasn't why Diana was mad.

Diana scowled at the taller girl.

Instead of yelling, Diana opted to wrap a naked arm around the blonde's shoulder, before accusingly inquiring the older girl as they stepped onto the beige colored patio.

"You are literally always texting somebody, aren't  you? You're always busy with some guy or girl when you should be paying attention to somebody else."

"And who's that?"

A smirk.

A sheepish smile.

"Oh my god! Cassie, me, obviously! Who are you texting anyways?"

Diana attempted to reach a hand across the girls shoulder to reach the phone, but unbeknownst to Diana, her best friend was surprisingly quick,

Cassie rejected her advances and retracted her phone away from the younger girls reach with ease, causing the scowling Diana to seethe.

"C'mon lemme see, you ASSHOLE!"

The girl's erupted into fits of laughter as the shorter of the two clung onto the taller girls arm, desperately trying to grab at the pale girls vibrating phone.

"No! You fucker get OFF of me!"

The brunette erupted into a squeal as the blonde lifted her up in a swift motion, swinging the girl around the patio as plea's, swears, and giggles tumbled out of the head cheerleader's agape mouth.

She could stay in this moment forever.

But unfortunately the front door flew open.

And Diana was brought back to reality.

"Diana. What have I said about screaming outside? We have neighbors, y'know."

Diana's aunt, Martha, grimaced solemnly. She stared down at the high school students with a disgusted glare as hot coffee spurred out of a dark red mug, the coffee landed a bit to close to Diana's shoes for her comfort, but she fought back her complaints.

Diana still snuck a quick glance to the blonde, whom nervously fidgeted with her fingers.

Suddenly, Martha sighed, running a pale, shaky hand through thicken blonde hair.

"Whatever, I don't care, you aren't my kid. Just- hurry and come in. I have to finish this segment. Kyler is taking you to the party."

Diana's smile wore giddily, as she went hopping from foot to foot.

The older of the blondes glared unimpressed, while the the younger of the two smiled.