Chapter 1

Addison's POV

"Congratulations girls!" my mom yells at us as we exit the auditorium and walk towards the group of parents. "Just a few pictures in your cap and gowns then we can head out!"

My three best friends and I huddle together and smile as our parents take pictures then we all head to my car. "Thank fuck I don't have to step one foot in that hell hole ever again" Vanessa yells as she throws her cap and heels in the back seat and jumps in.

"Thank fuck I never have to listen to Mrs. Junebell talk about trigonometry ever again" Dylan, now stripped down to her shorts and tank top, says as she hops in the passenger seat.

"Thank fuck we can get drunk out of our minds and forget about all of it tonight!" Kimberly
yells while leaning forward from the backseat and snatches the aux cord. Just as she's about to hit shuffle are her party playlist I throw my cap and gown back at her.

"And thank fuck this is the last time I have to drive today because lord knows I need to forget" As Levitating by Dua Lipa starts playing I shift into drive and pull out of the high school parking lot. While singing at the top of our lungs we head back to my place where all of our parents have set up a BBQ for our friends and family to celebrate our graduation. We'll be visiting and eating then getting ready to head to the party my boyfriend, Chase, is hosting for all the grads at his parents lake house. Chase was the rich kid, captain of the soccer team, and the guy I've been seeing for the past 8 months.

Truth is I fell out of love with him about a month ago but didn't want to find a new grad date so last minute and didn't want the break up drama. I've been dreading tomorrow as that's when I plan to break it off, before I move to the city for uni, but I wanted to have fun tonight so I took another fireball shot and continued touching up my makeup. "Hey Addy, can I wear your slutty red top tonight? Your girl wants to get fucked and nothing says 'get in my pants' like a red lace corset." I look over to Vanessa who is already wearing said corset.

"Looks like you already planned on wearing it," I raise and eyebrow at her and she smirks, "ya go ahead, I was going to wear my black one anyway." I get up off the floor and walk over to my bedroom window. Looking down at the back yard I see a bunch of people sipping drinks, visiting, and browsing the snacks. I glance over at my dad, who's grilling enough burgers for an army, and is talking to a man I faintly recognize but can't place. He's tall, taller than my dad who is 6'2". His black hair is styled messily and his beard is short but thick. His grey dress shirt is tugging at his muscular arms and chest while his dark wash jeans are just tight enough to show his equally muscular legs.

"I want that man to throw me against your garage door and fuck me like his life depends on it!" Vanessa squeals into my ear, making me jump and drop my champagne glass.

"What the fuck V!" I yell and look back to see a giggling Vanessa skipping back across my bedroom. "Can you clean this up while I get dressed seeing as you made me spill it?"

"Ya ya, hurry up, I wanna meet this tall, dark and handsome man you have failed to warn me was gonna be here!"

I pull my black leather mini skirt over my lace thong, "Too bad I also don't know who he is or why he is here!" I turn my back to her and motion for her to zip up my top.

"Maybe he's your dad's friend from work that he mentioned was coming," Kimberly says as she walks out of my ensuite wearing an emerald green, satin dress that makes her freckles pop and ginger hair look even more red, "or Dylan's new stepdaddy!" she winks at Dylan who is laying on the bed waiting for all of us to be ready.

"My mom is still in Toronto so I doubt it, but are you guys ready yet?! I'm starving!"

"Ya let me just throw a sweater over this so my dad does't have a heart attack, " I grab a light nude cardigan from my closet and put it over my very revealing top, "Let's go eat! Derek will be here in an hour to pick us up!" Derek is Chase's best friend, and terrible at hiding the crush he has on me, but Chase is oblivious and I like the attention.