Chapter 5

Addison's POV

With my first week coming to an end and I can't wait to go to my first uni party. Vanessa and I went shopping and got the hottest outfits to ensure we have all the cute college boys attention. It's a group of seniors hosting the party at a house on campus and I'm definitely aiming to end up in one of their beds tonight. My toys just aren't cutting it, not with Grayson flaunting his gorgeous body all over the house and Vanessa making sure to talk about all the crazy hookups she's been having already. Despite not getting to see Grayson much with our busy schedules I still find myself thinking about him all of the time. "Earth to Addison! I know it's Friday afternoon but if you could pay attention for the last 10 minutes of class that would be greatly appreciated," shouts Dr. Hofner, my historical literacy professor. There's not many of us in this class so its no surprise he already knows me by name. "Also I'd like to talk to you after class if you have a minute."

"Sorry! I was just day dreaming about the English nobles you were referencing and their sexy wigs." The other students laugh quietly and the professor sighs.

"Well back to those sexy nobles and their wigs, shall we."

As Dr. Hofner said goodbye to the other students I took a seat at the chair in front of his desk. Once all of the students were gone he sat in his chair and turned to me, "don't worry you aren't in trouble, actually quite the opposite. I have noticed your keen interest and already vast knowledge of history and literature and would like to make you an offer if you are interested."

"What can I say, I do love those wigs! I'm all ears!"

Dr. Hofner laughed, "Addison, I'd like you to be my student assistant. Your duties would include marking other classes work, helping with lesson plans, prepping class materials, and other tasks I may require. The benefits for you, aside from spending some of your free time with me, would be extra credit, and a seat on the honours trip to Europe over the summer. If you want you can have the weekend to thi-"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to!" How could I say no?! A few hours a week helping a prof I already like for a trip to Europe?!

"Great, I admire your enthusiasm, I will email you the details and schedule over the weekend and would like to meet Monday after class. Have a great weekend, and stay out of trouble." Dr. Hofner stated and got up to open the door for me.

"Thank you so so much for the opportunity, you have a great weekend as well Dr. Hofner."

"Addison, " I turned back to my professor as I stepped out of the classroom, "please call me James, " he said as he winked at me. Before I could say anything back Vanessa attacked me from behind.

"C'mon Addy we gotta get going, sexy grad students await!"

Grayson's POV

Finally home after what felt like the longest week of my life and I'm greeted with Spice Girls blasting from the house speaker system and the smell of burnt pizza pockets. As I round the corner into the kitchen I see no one insight and smoke coming from the oven. "Uh girls?! Were you cooking something?!" I yell up the stairs as I run over to take the now pizza rocks out of the oven and throw them in the sink.

I hear a "Oh shit!" come from upstairs and Addison runs down with rollers still in her hair, wearing only a silk robe. "Oh my god Grayson I am so sorry, we totally forgot!"

She is undeniably stunning with her olive skin, chocolate brown hair and perfect body. What I'd pay to rip that robe off her and take her right here on the counter. "What's all the yelling about?" an already buzzed Vanessa comes skipping into the kitchen.