Happy Birthday, Joon!

₊·͟͟͞➳ Dear Kim Namjoon aka RM of BTS NAMJOON HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY!! MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PLEASE STAY HAPPY. ARMY WILL BE ALWAYS RIGHT BEHIND YOU, JUST LIKE YOU STATE IN BUTTER SONG! THANKS FOR LOVING ARMY, AND OF COURSE, ARMY LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! SO, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE HATE AND TOXICITY YOU GOT. THEY ARE DUMB, JUST PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN FUTURE. ARMY IS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. PLEASE STAY SAFE NAMJOON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU KIM NAMJOON!!
By~@KsJinz KsJinz

Dear Namjoon, I had been attracted to BTS because of you, to be honest, I was always called a nerd (still am at times) but seeing you being so proud of who you are and your intellect, your calm aura, its all just sheer perfection, and I swear to God you are so handsome, I have no words, especially your dimples. the way you handle things, how you are like a guiding light to the members, I seriously have no words, everything about you is perfect for me...the amount of courage and confidence I get seeing you listening to your speeches, looking at your quick thinking during concerts, you rap everything is just too good to be true. I hope we can continue our journey as being army for all of you no matter what, and I hope you keep doing what you like and keep inspiring us to be a better version of ourselves every day!
By~@shimla1210 shimla1210

For Joon:
 Your smile like a shining star
Your gaze is beaming hawt
For the rest of my life,
 I am gonna simp over you.

 Your hold on me is tight
 Whenever I need you,
 You are gonna fight
When I look at you closely
I end up finding a heavenly sight
 For the rest of my life,
 I am gonna simp over you.

 My life was nothing but dust
 My heart not beating, just rust
You came and gave me hope
Became last and first.
 For the rest of my life,
 I am gonna simp over you.  
By~ @rabisworld02 rabisworld02