The Master and World's End Land

World's End Club belongs to Izunagi Games and their respective creators.

The Master- Known as a cult leader and follower of MAIK in World's End Club with a talent for hypnosis and speaking backwards. This eccentric and somewhat long haired creep is one of the aliens that took the Go-Getters Club and created the World's End Land simulation in the spaceship. When he first took the children, his assignment was to scan their minds and create an environment for the abducted Go-Getters Club, including Yuki.

World's End Land- Much like the game, World's End Land is an underwater theme park that was supposed to open in 1994, but was suddenly canceled for unknown reasons. In the AU, a flier to World's End Land was seen in the bus seats, meant to advertise the amusement park before it was cancelled. Because of this, all 9 members of the Go-Getters Club had imagined what the amusement park would have been like had it not been canceled while simultaneously watching the killing game movie Pielope starred in. The park includes dolphin bikes, a Ferris wheel, a functional food court, an adventure park, some slides, etc.

When the Go-Getters wake up, they find wristbands attached to their wrists, much like the game. What they don't know is that there are cameras in the park to observe the Go-Getters Club, with the Master taking notes on their behavior and environment. While observing the children, The Master noticed none of them were interacting with the theme park's rides and other attractions, he deployed the robots created by his leader in an attempt to properly gain data.