LIFE IS SUCK. IM GONNA DIE. THIS IS THE SHITS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE:-

---------

What will you do when your doctor told you that you only have one year to live? Crying? Wailing? Shouting? Screaming? Telling the God that you're still young, you did not even reached 30 yet, you didn't have a boyfriend nor yet married, you didn't have chances to go to the places you wanna go and so many things that still in your bucket list. How come the life is cruel when you just started to gear up for your brighter future?

Nico just sit and stares blankly at Dr. Solace . His explanation of his condition, how his heart become weaker day by day and how dependent he is now that for him to live he needs to take tons of pills until and unless he had a transplant. Sounds great right? But NO. The waiting list is super long and when the time has come, he might be already dead. And even if he had the chances earlier than expected, there is still risk to that. His body might not be compatible with the new heart. There might be a rejection and finally his life will at stake once again.

What kind of bullshit is that? Nico thought. If there is no guarantees that he will survive this, so what is the purpose for him to get the transplant? It is worthless. The chances was too slim to be compared with his survival rate in a zombie apocalypse. That was so absurd. Zombie didn't even exist. So do alien. Then what is left for him? 0%. Wow, is that a number? Nico feels so dumb right now.

"Don't lose hope Nico. Miracle is deem to be happened. You just need to believe," says Will, trying to sooth the sorrow in Nico, which might be too weak to comprehend.

Nico stares at the young doctor for a second before laughing out loud. His eyes brimmed with tears that he had laughed too much. Feeling funny to heard something about miracle from a doctor who basically hold up their expertise with sciences and medical experiments. Miracle is belong to God. Miracle is vague. Miracle is unseen. That is contrary with the medical field. It doesn't co-exist together. Nico's reasoning more on negative side but he can't help himself from not thinking like that. How come he must act so serene at this moment when he had known that he will die at the age of 26?

Solace is taken aback at the reaction, didn't expect that Nico will laugh at his advice. But he can't blame Nico for that. The young man still in the state of denial. His visit to the hospital was merely for a routine check up. But the result have it the otherwise. It is genetic even though Nico was born healthier at first. For 25 years of his life, he had lived as decent as he can. He barely drinks alcohol, didn't smoke, went to gym regularly on weekend and ate healthy food. He had a healthy life and he was proud with that.

But not anymore. Damn, those genetic that he inherited from his grandfather. It is well known to him that his grandfather had died at the age of 50 due to the heart failure. But no one ever have the same disease so this is unpredictable. And the fact that his grandfather died at 50, so why he need to die at the young age? This is unfair!

Hazel!!!!
Oh God! How will Hazel react to this? Now Nico started to worry. Not because he is dying, but the fact that he know his sister will not take this news easily. Damn! His head started to throb thinking all the consequences.

"Well Nico. You need to come for a regular check up once a week. And I will put your name in the waiting list for a transplant. Okay?" says Solace afterwards.

Nico looks again at the handsome doctor. Yes, in the brink of death he still can admire the beauty in front of his eyes.

"Nico?"

Nico's wild imagination was brushed away with the angelic voice of the doctor. He curved a smile, causing his cheeks to dent shaping a deep dimples on both side. Solace gasped at the view and he realised the patient in front of him is so damn handsome!

"Yes...yes... it doesn't matter actually," answered Nico nonchalantly. Feeling tired to rant about how cruel the life is treating him now.

Will's eyebrows knitted together and he looked with confusion at Nico. "What do you mean by that?" asked him.