1- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You had just arrived at school, it was your first day at your new school. You had to move because your dad got a new job.

Since it was your first day, you were going to dress to impress. You went to your wardrobe and this is what you wore:

clothes:

Shoes:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Once you were ready, you went down stairs to your brother, Heeseung and you dad

Once you were ready, you went down stairs to your brother, Heeseung and you dad. You had breakfast(cheese on toast) and then by 8:00AM you were off to school.

You and your brother both walked to school together, since Heeseung  already went to this school, he was going to meet his friends on the way.

Once you both got to the place you were going to meet Heeseung's friends, they were already there waiting for you. You got really shy and hid behind behind heeseung.
He pushed you away and smiled
"Dont worry, they wont bite you."
He smiled as he said this, so you felt a little bit safer. You stepped a bit closer to the boys in front of you and they started introducing themselves one-by-one.

"Hey! Im jay."
"Hiii im jake! Nice to meet you."
"yo, im sunghoonn."
"hey, im sunoo."
"wassup, im Jungwon."
"Heyyyyy, im niki"

"H-hi, im y/n" You said in a very shy and weird manner. You werent used to talking to heeseungs friends yet. They all chuckled at how cute you were when you got all shy. You started to blush when you realised how handsome they all looked.... And of course heeseung noticed this and decided to tease you about it.
"Someone's blushing"
You hit his arm and started to walk to school. The boys all soon followed along and caught up to you.

Once they caught up to you, Jake cam up to you and decided to make convosation with you. He looked so handsome in your eyes. You looked beautiful in his, but you had yet to discover this. You both agreed that Jake would show you around the school, and would take you to your assigned classrooms.