3- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢

"What do you have next?" Asked Yuna curiously.
"I have music now, what about you?"
"I have art now"
"sad times ig..."
You both laughed it off and went to go and find you assigned classrooms.

What you didnt realise, is that somebody was watching from afar.

You were on your on your way to your classroom when someone called your name. You turned around to see that same boy that you thought familiar.
"YOU!?"
"Did you miss me?" He smirked.
"What do you want, Serim?"
"I want to know why you moved schools"
"If you really dont get it, i moved in hopes that you would leave me alone but it looks like i had my hopes a little too high."
"What did i do to make you move?" Serim asked this in a sarcastic way, but you still reminded him of every single detail.
"*sighs* where do i start? first of all, you used me to get close to my ex best friend who you CHEATED on me with. You then proceded to spread a rumor that i was the one who cheated on you!"
Serim smirked again and looked like he felt not even an ounce of guilt, but deep down he had finally realised what he had done to you. He knew that you would never talk to you again if you moved schools, so he decided to stalk you and then move to the same one you were going to attend.

"Now if you dont mind, i should get going, i dont want to be late to class." You huffed and fixed yourself up before walking off to class.

                             𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕      

You had just left the school gates when Yuna called you over to talk.
"Hey girl!"
"heyyyy"
"Do you wanna go shopping with me in about 1 hour?"
"Sure! I would love to, let me tell Heeseung first thou-"   
"Dont need to, i already told him and he said its ok!" yuna cut you off.

You both said your goodbyes and you met up with Heeseung, you went seperate ways so that you could both go home and get ready to go out together.

Once you got home, you emediately went upsatairs to get ready. This is what you wore:

Outifit:

Makeup:

Makeup:

                                                               Once you got ready, you checked the time

Once you got ready, you checked the time. It was 3:58. Yuna said she would come and pick you up at 4:00. You then heard your phone go off. It was a text from Yuna saying she was outside. You grabbed your purse and you phone and went out to meet Yuna.

"Quick! Get in."
"OKAY, im coming!"
You both laughed and started to drive off to the shopping center.

You got in and it was massive. You had never been inside a building this big before. It was like clothing heaving because of how many shops for clothes there were. Yuna dragged you off to the first of many shops you went into that day.

When you got home, you and Yuna came home with around 5 bags of really nice clothes, shoes and accessories. When you got in, Heeseung gave you both a really weird stare.
" Looks like you two had fun today?"
"We did!" You both chuckled and went upstairs. Yuna had dinner at your house and afterwards she headed off to her own house.

You and Heeseung watched a mobie together and then the thought of Serim crossed your mind. You wanted to tell Heeseung so badly but you didnt want to worry him.

Serim is your ex and he cheated on you with your ex best friend. He then decided it would be a good idea to spread a rumor that you cheated on him. This attracted a lot of attention and so you decided to move schools so you didnt have to face the hate any longer. The least you were expecting was for him to FOLLOW YOU and MOVE SCHOOLS TO BE WITH YOU. This was your idea of a phsyco ex- partner.

                   _____________________

Its my birthday tomorrow🥳🥳
(I share a birthday with my celeb crush(Lee Felix:))