CHAPTER-7

......

Next Day
Morning time🌄

Kartik just wakes up from his sleep ...he sits on the bed...

Kartik's pov...

Was that all dream...no no that's are in real... I don't know What  things today brings to me... I am super nervous I don't know how will be my life from now... Will this change  be for good or bad..... But I know my fate so should not hope for... positive..... Ufff. Get up kartik  practice ke liye bhi jana hain....

Then he goes to bathroom and then changes into sports track suit and goes to the field....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here in Naira's House....

Naira wakes up from her beautiful sleep..
She sits on the bed and hugs her teddy 🐻...
Naira's pov

Good morning teddy, tumhe pata hain ajse ek or friend humare sath rahega... You happy na... I am super happy... You know he is so sweet and innocent... Ooo you are jealous.... Don't be jealous my teady...you are also mine like him... are mujhe to important call karna tha.. shit kaisa bhul gayi....

Then she dialled a number...

Naira- maine jo bola tha o ho gaya (in a bossy tone)..
Person (p)- yess mam your work is  almost  done...
Naira- ok ... Everything should be done before end of the college...

Then she cuts the call and decends from her king sized bed and goes to bathroom....
Takes a quick shower dreaming about her Kartik....

After taking shower she goes to her closet and choose her outfit for the day ... it's quite hot and cute 🥰

Then she had her breakfast and saw there is much time left for college so she settled in the living room with her phone

Then she had her breakfast and saw there is much time left for college so she settled in the living room with her phone ...alone.. as her brother is out for business trip which will last long for 3-4 months...

Naira- chalo Kartik ko call karke dekhti hu..utha hoga abhitak ya nahi...

Ring ring..but Kartik doesn't recive her call as he is getting ready for going college after returning from ground...

Naira- he is not receiving my calls.. he woke up na... Jarur uth giya hoga.. par call kiu recieve nahi kar raha.. thik to hoga na...

Then she hurriedly left for college in her car.....

>>>>>>
Here Kartik reached the college and standing infront of the car parking area...

Kartik's pov,

Are mujhe to yehi aneko bola tha...par naira mam khud kaha hain... Wow kitne ache ache car hain yaha... Wow BMW my dream car ...

Then he goes towards the car... And got mesmerized seeing it...