CHAPTER-10

........

Kartik just reaches back to the house...

He preses the bell...

Ramu Kaka opens the door for him...

Kartik- good evening uncle..

Ramu Kaka smiles at him ...

Ramu- Kartik baba good evening.. or Ap mujhe kaka bula sakte hain.. Naira beta jaisa ap bhi mere bete jaise ho..

Kartik just hugs him tightly.. he is feeling very happy.. he is feeling like a family is around him now...
They enters into the living room...
Kartik- kaka acha naira kaha hain..

Ramu kaka sighs.. he is looking upset..

Ramu- o naira beta to firse party main chali gayi.. thik hain jao par itni rat karna achi bat nahi.. Bade sahab.. main sabne samjhya par o kisiki bat nahi samjhti...

Kartik doesn't say anything.. he is now very much concerned for her...

Kartik- acha kaka..

Ramu- acha beta...o naira beta ne apko fresh hoke khana kha leneko kaha hain...ap fresh ho jayye...

Kartik- acha...

....

It's now around 11 PM...

They both have their dinner...

Kartik is studying in room and ramu is gone to sleep as he needs to sleep early because of medicine...

Kartik's eyes then went towards the clock..

Kartik's POV,

Are itni der ho gayi Naira abhi tak nahi loti.. kia karu phone karke dekhu kia...

Kartik calls her...

But Our naira... She is in her zone...

She is dancing with her friends.. She Fully lost her consciousness... And again takes Wine...

...

Kartik- uff yeh phone kiu nahi utha Rahi..
He again consentrate on his phone... But his thoughts are full of Naira's whereabouts...

....

It's around 1 PM ....

Kartik's study are done... ..

He is just roaming in the living room.. waiting for naira...

After another hour...the door bell rings...

Kartik hurriedly goes and opens the door...

And there Naira is standing with support of wall...

Kartik hurriedly takes her in his arm...and comes back to The living room.. but he sees a Car ... Three boys and two girls are sitting there.. enjoying the music.. Just leaves the place dropping her..

....

Kartik takes her in room...

Naira- hello Handsome.. kaisa ho.. patah hain aj bohot maje kia Maine...
Kartik- naira chup raho abhi.. chalo bathroom fresh ho jao...

Then Kartik makes her fresh...

Now naira is sitting on the bed leaning against the wall...

Kartik comes there with some of her clothes..

Kartik- naira go and change your dress..

Naira- nahi nahi main nahi.. tum kardo na change baby...