A/N: Info

Imagine above is NOT [Y/N]! I'm just using my oc to show example of the Demon Slayer uniform I'll be using in this story!

Kimetsu No Undertale is a companion/ crossover fan-fiction to a pre-existing fan-fiction: Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru (OWMS). That is a separate fan-fic on its own; this is simply a spin-off type story which can also be read alone. You can read OWMS if you go to my profile.

YOU MUST BE CAUGHT UP TO AT LEAST CHAPTER 70 FOR THIS FAN-FICTION.

-OR read the quick summary below that will lead to the plot to catch up or refresh your memory:

--

•[Y/n] [L/n], 18 (yes, I made her older): A troublesome girl who has a seemingly unreal life. Seriously, who gets stabbed 9 times and lives? You, apparently. You do no harm but take no shit. Then a demon named Sekido (oc) accidentally sends you to the world of Demon Slayer.

Recap:

•You did a lot of fucked up shit during your time as a Demon Slayer.

•All the Pillars + the Kamaboko Squad know that you're from a different Universe/the future.

•But for this specific plot, only you, Sekido, Ubuyashiki, Uzui, and Gyomei know about the manga and anime and how they're fictional characters.

•You saved Kyojuro's life from the donut demon!

•You visited your family after about 3 months from being away in a different world. Courtesy of Sekido with his Blood Demon Art.

•You have 5 older brothers, 4 older sisters, and a father. When you were 9, you pushed your mom down the stairs and it killed her. To be fair, she was a major dickbag.

•When you got back to the fancy world of Demon Slayer, you got kidnapped by Upper Moon Three, Akaza. He fell in love with you, but you escaped after a month yaddi-yaddi-ya.

•Your Japanese could use work, and Zenitsu's English could be so much better.

•Sekido's Demon Blood Art: Heavily related to quantum mechanics, space and time, and all that crap. Sekido can tear the fabric between space and time to travel to different timelines and Universes without any repercussions. It also allows Sekido to use something similar to forced telepathy; he can link two or more different consciousnesses together. This is possible because quantum mechanics allows him to manipulate the atoms in space. And living creatures contains stardust so everything is connected some way or another.

•Sekido and yourself share a blue mark in the shape of a spider lily. Your mark is located on your left forearm. Depending on the physical distance between you and a Sekido will determine how big, how visible, and how bright the mark is.

--

AWESOME RECAP RIGHT? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW I AM JUST A MESS TRYING HER BEST

Love(?) Interests:

•Nice Cream Guy [Bleu]

•Grillby

•Burger Pants

•Sans (yeah I'm a dirty skeleton fucker whatcha gonna do about it?)