Chapter twelve: Kitten~ (NSFW)

(Quick A/N!! This has slightly NSFW but it's only kissing and things like that it doesn't go all the way!!)

I kissed her lips roughly while my hands started to rub her rock hard abs. It didn't take long for her to grab my arms and switch out positions. She had my hands pinned to each side of my head and on leg in between my legs. I gasped slightly when she did this. She took that as an invitation and put her tongue in my mouth exploring it. After a minute she pulled away for air. 

"Damn Baby~ who knew you could be so fucking sexy~" She purred in my ear making me squirm and blush. "Awe~ You're so cute Kitten~"

She started kissing my neck making me moan and squirm more. She let go of my hands but I didn't move them.

"Kitten~" she purred into my ear between kisses.

"Y-Yes?" I moaned out.

"Have you eaten today?" She asked backing up enough to look me in the eyes.

"N-no..." I mumbled.

"That's ok." She said kindly. "For now though can I take these off?"

She was hinting at my shorts I just nodded and she took them off. She got up and walked over to her closet. She through one of her long sweaters to me.

"Put it on sexy~" She smirked. I put the sweater on and walked over to her.

"It's comfy" I smiled.

"It's my favourite" she said walking to the door.

"Then why'd you give it to me?" I asked following her.

"So you can smell like me~" she teased.