Chapter 3 Clingy aftermath(re-edited)

Awoken by the morning sunrise, Hinata got out of bed. Proceding to continue his morning routine. As promised, he was the first thing to the twins woke up to. As they smiled, confirming that it was truly reality.

Coming down stairs,Hinata smelled a pleasant scent coming from the kitchen. Inside was Suna and Aran making breakfast as Kita,Ushijima and Shirabu set the table.

"Morning! It seems like you guys had made plans to do this." "Ahh well... We thought that it would be the most appropriate thing to do seeing as how you did accept us..." " Nonsence,Kita,darling I would have accepted all of you even if I found about it later on." "Your too nice to us Shoyo... If you don't stop I don't think this obsession of ours will ever get better~"

Hinata chuckled as Suna said so... Though he wouldn't mind, he would have kidnapped them instead if he didn't know any better. He honestly wasn't any better then them. That was something he admitted himself.

...

It was currently mid-day as Bokuto and Akaashi were cuddling with Hinata on the couch.Having been slightly shaken from yesterday,they were still frightened by the movie they watched last night. Currently waiting for their food delivery to come.

Last night as they went to sleep, Hinata was occupied with the final device that was he would gifting to the harem simple bracelets with three star shaped gems decorating it. Remembering about the bracelets he had packed into individual boxs. Hinata asked for Akaashi and Bokuto to follow him into his room.

"Sweetheart? Baby Owl? Do you want me to carry you? Or do you want to walk?" "Carry. Please?""Of course Baby Owl."

Carrying the two into his room, he placed them on to the bed. He took out the box and placed it on to the table he had.

"I have something to gift to you. It was carefully crafted by me to show my deepest appreciation to your dedication and affection you have placed upon me.Even if you have all done so it a twisted sense. I still appreciate it."

Showing the bracelet he made, it had their names on to. " Property of Hinata Shoyo " it caught their attention.It made them feel wanted.It made them feel loved.Hinata had them in a golden cage.Only he can tame them. Wearing the bracelets, the two looked at the bracelets with adoration. Their lover made this for them, only them and the harem.

Hinata: This has a tracker build into it, so that I know where you are at all times.

He was caught of guard by a suddenly kiss from Akaashi as he and Bokuto hugged him dearly.

"It's beautiful love😍"

"I'm glad that the two of you like it Akaashi. "

Hinata: Could you help me get the rest in the living room?

Bokuto: Alright😁

Soon the rest of them were gathered in the living room. Kenma spotted something about Akaashi and Bokuto.

"Hey! Where did you guys get those bracelets from?"

Showing them the bracelet with pride.

"Shoyo gifted these to us😌😌"
"Bokuto-san there's no need show off like that.."

Although Akaashi said that, you could hear the smugness in his voice.

After a good 30 minutes, Hinata had given the bracelets to them.

"Sho-kun... can we count this as a promise to marry in the future?"

"Sure, I would be honoured to have your hand in marriage, Atsumu-san."

Hinata:Then is it alright if i call you guys by your first names?

Osamu: Once we marry you our surname would be Hinata. So I think yeah It should be fine.

Hinata: Very well then.

At this point Bokuto and Akaashi were sleeping on his chest, sitting on his lap. Letting the two sleep in his room, Hinata left the room sitting on the couch reading his book. Being some of the more clingy babies they went up to him. Hinata looked up from his book only to met eyes with Kita, Suna and Aran. The three wanted to spend time with him. Kita and Suna were on his lap as Aran lad his head on Hinata's shoulder. The four decided to watch a movie for the next 30 minutes until lunch.

Soon their door bell rang... Aran and Kita went to open the door, getting their food delivery.

Hinata: Do you guys need help?

Kita: Yes please.

Hinata nodded walking up towards them. Helping them carry what ever they couldn't. Thanking the delivery guy, Hinata closed the door. Walking up to the dinner table, they arranged the food on the table. Gathering everybody in the kitchen they sat down and ate the food peacefully. Kita and Oikawa were sitting on his lap, getting their food fed. Of course the rest looked at them with envy. Hinata brought his spoon ful of food, bring it up towards Osamu. Osamu opened his mouth calming down. Doing the same with Atsumu, the two calm down quickly. Hinata was feeding those who were closer to him.

After cleaning up what ever mess was left. They got ready for bed. Of course they wanted to sleep with Hinata but the twins were going to sleep with him. Getting to his door, Hinata opened the door to find the twins wearing one of his shirts with just boxers under. The shirt was just above their knees. Getting on the bed, the twins immediately clung on to him. Feeling his warmth, they moved a bit more closer. Feeling sleep getting into their system they bet their goodnights. Hinata gave them a kiss on the lips before closing his eyes, holding the twins close to him.