Chapter 2 Suspicions comfirm(re-edited)

He felt that were following him once more.Thoughy this has become a somewhat daily occurrence. Wanting to test his suspicions from the day before. Walking towards a girl, he knew this girl liked him. Hinata started a conversation with her,flirting with her here and there. Making sure it was loud enough for them to hear.

Hinata: Meet me tomorrow alright? Outside the gates in the morning.

Girl: Alright! I'll see you tomorrow Hinata-kun.

Hinata nodded and walked off, turning to a corner to see what happens next. As he walks off into the dark corner, as he expected his harem all of them came out. Kenma went towards the girl, and said.

Kenma: You can't get close to sho-kun. Only us.

With that Kenma shot her dead. Hinata clapped his hands. Alerting the his harem who pointed their weapons at him. Hinata walked out of the shadow, and stop right infront of them. Lowering their weapons, eyes shaking as they tried to explain to Hinata about the scene.

Hinata: Wow I didn't expect my babies to kill people.

The harem got flustered as Hinata called them HIS babies.

Sakusa: W-we have a good reason for this.

Hinata:Ohh~ Really now?Do enlighten me.What is it?

Atsumu: We really love you.We just couldn't take it when other people got close to you.

Suna: I guess you cansay that we're obsessed with you.

Kita: You can report us to the police. We won't fight them.

Hinata:No.Follow me.Do clean this mess up. I would hate to have my beloves to be placed behind bars.

Daich and Kuroo get the place clean and they followed Hinata. The harem followed Hinata towards a fairly large four-story house. But when they went in they were surprise me to see that the place was perfectly organised. Hinata got them to sit down in the living room. Hinata went up to his room only to come back into the living room with a wip and a jewellery box.

Kuroo: What that for?

Hinata: The wip is to punish you guys.. As much as I love you guys. I can't leave the situation unpunished.

Akaashi: I-if we obey you, what do we get?

Hinata: Hmm I'll be more than welcome you with open-arms once more.I'll even cuddle with you guys.

Oikawa went up towards Hinata and sat on his knees and look up at Hinata.

"If being punish is the only way for you to forgive us...then please punish me first." "ohh whats my~ My Queen on his knees begging for me? How cute. Of course I will."

Hinata pats Oikawa's head before telling Oikawa to pull his pants down. Oikawa did with out questioning. Banding his body facing his ass towards Hinata. Hinata grab the whip and whipped Oikawa's ass. After 5 whips Hinata got Oikawa to wear his pants back. Oikawa had a few tears jn his eyes. Hinata cradled Oikawa.

"You did a good job baby."

Showering Oikawa with kisses as he wiped off Oikawa's tears.

"W-Was I good?" "You were so good for me" "D-Do I get a reward 🥺 " "Sure what do you want?" "I want to cuddle." "Sure my queen."

Looking back at the others.

Hinata: Don't you just want to feel what Oikawa is feeling?

Fast forward...

Akaashi, Oikawa and Hinata were cuddling in the living room as they watched a movie. Bokuto came in a begged to cuddle with Hinata as well.

Bokuto: Babe... I wanna cuddle with you too.

Hinata: Whats the magic word?

Bokuto: Please?

Hinata: Alright baby.

The four watched a movie was dinner was about to be severed. Sakusa called out towards the four.

Sakusa: Dinner is ready!

Everybody gathered at the dinner table. Eating peacefully even though their asses hurt, but just a bit. Sakusa open his mouth to ask. 

They continued eating, having a peaceful dinner.

Hinata: I have clothes in your rooms ready for you on your beds.

Suna: How many bedrooms exactly?

Hinata: Hmm about 60 bedroom? 20 restrooms. A movie room. Four kitchens.

Aran:Are we allowed to pick our own rooms?

Hinata:Sure. Pick which ever one you feel comfortable with love.

Kita: Hmm alright. Can we cuddle and watch a movie for a bit before we go to sleep? 🥺

Hinata: Of course we can. Once we are ready to sleep, I'll carry you to your bedrooms to rest.

As they watch the movie ( Horror movie by the way) a jump scare happen. The twins hide their heads into Hinata's arms. Goshiki and Semi hide their heads into Hinata's chest. While Sakusa and Oikawa hide their heads into his back. Tendo was trying his best to stay calm as his heart was beating a lot from the jump scare. The movie ended in two hours. The harem having trouble getting to sleep. Hinata had to cradle them.

Daich and Ushijima went to their rooms with Hinata guiding them. Hinata went back to the rest of the harem. Hinata got the twins down first. Comforting them slowly, as they cried abit.

"There,there... The demon isn't going to come after you. There,there... I'm here... it's oka... it's oka..."

"B-but what if they try to take sho-kun? What if all of what happen today is just a dream?" "We don't want to wake up without with us..."" I promise that this isn't a dream at all."" Sho-kuuun...promise that ya gonna be there when we wake up oka?"" Alright, I promise"

Carrying them in his arms, he went up to their room to place them in their rooms. They were in different rooms though close by to prevent them from fighting first thing in the morning. Follwwed by Bokuto and Akaashi.

Bokuto and crying hard. Bokuto was more of the sensitive side. Akaashi was trying his best not to cry as well. The movie scared him good.