Remembering the past

I was in my wolf form running through the forest. I was chasing after a rabbit for my dinner. Let me introduce myself, my name is Delilah Madison and I'm a rogue. My pack was attacked when I was 7 years old and I'm now 19. I still remember that night **12 years earlier** I was playing in my room with my doll when I heard screams, I went to my window and saw my friends mommies and daddies picking them up and bringing them in the pack house. My door slams open and my mommy runs in and picks me up and puts me in my closet and said "Now Delilah I need you to be a good girl and stay here, okay?" I nodded my head and she said "good girl, now do not come out of here no matter what, know that mommy and daddy love you so much" she closed and I heard the lock turn on my closet door. I could hear screams of my pack so I decided to go further into my closet where there was a pile of my stuffed toys so I crawled into the pile and fell asleep. **A few hours later** I woke up and crawled out of all my stuffed animals and listened but I didn't hear anything so I went to my door and unlocked it from the inside. I got out of my closet and opened my room door and walked down the hallway, I ran down the stairs and the smell of blood flooded my nose and it was so gross. I looked around and saw my pack members torn to shreds, I ran out the front door and I saw mommy and daddy ripped to shreds and spread across the field. I just started running and running never looking back. ** present time** I sighed as I remembered that day where I was forced to go rogue. I had to go through my first shift by myself with no one to help or guide me, I ran back to my home where I was going to cook my rabbit. I had found this cave when I was running one day and I had made it my home. I put my rabbit down by the fire pit that I had and made my way to the back of the cave where I kept my clothes and  my necessities. Yes I had clothes, I had worked in a couple of small towns around the world so I have diffrent types of money and I use the money just to buy the necessities and food and clothes. I put on pajama shorts and a tank top, I walked over to the fire pit and started cooking the rabbit that I had caught. My wolfs fur was a normal brown colour with a bit of white mixed in, no I do not have special powers and I'm not half witch I'm just a normal werewolf. It did get lonely here sometimes, most find their mates at the age of 16 years old when they first shift, I'm 19 years old and I still have not found my mate. I'm starting to wonder if I even have a mate, I sighed and cleaned up the blood from the rabbit and went to bed in my sleeping bag at the back of my cave.