Meeting Him

I woke up feeling great. I stretched and got up and decided to go down stairs and get some breakfast. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen. I rubbed my face and yawned, suddenly I heard a throat clear so I looked up and saw about 15 people staring at me. I wrapped my arms around myself and said "hello, my name is Delilah and I'm new around here" an old lady came up to me and she smiled and said "nice to meet you Delilah, welcome to the pack, my name is Mandy"
"Nice to meet you Mandy"
"So, are you and Ryder together?"
"Excuse me?"
"You and Ryder, you're wearing his shirt so we assume...."
"These are just clothes that Luna Amy gave me"
"Oh I'm so sorry dear! I just thought that he finally found his mate"
"No I'm not his mate, I've actually never met him"
She smiles and just walks aways with a smirk on her face. I decide to just skip breakfast and try and find Am so she could give me some clothes to change into. I walk into the room I was in before and I smell this amazing scent that has my wolf going crazy. I walk further into the room and then I see him.

**Ryder POV**
I just got home from my 4 months trip of trying to find my mate. I'm so tired and frustrated, I'm 21 years old and I still do not have my mate. Most of my friends have CHILDREN now!!! I wish I had that, I want my mate so badly. I walked straight up to my room and when I got there, there was this amazing mouth watering scent. It was all over my room. I went to my bed where the scent was strongest, my wolf kept saying "mate, mate is here" over and over again in my head. I was so happy.
I heard my door open and the scent got stronger. I turned around and saw her......
My mate.
I ran to her and picked her up and spun her around.
I put her down and looked at her, she was beautiful. I cupped her face and said
"I'm so happy I found you"
"Hi"
I laughed and said"hi, what's your name?"
"Delilah"
"Beautiful, just like you"
She looked down and tried to hide her blush but I pulled her head up and said
"Don't hide your beautiful blush from me, ever"
She smiled and said
"I never got your name"
"It's Ryder"
"Nice to meet you Ryder"
I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on her shoulder and just breath in her scent.

**Delilah POV**
He wrapped his strong arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder and he was breathing in my scent as I was doing the same.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and we just stood there holding each other. I pulled back a bit and looked at him. He had dark hair and blue eyes that you could just get lost in.
I cupped his face and my wolf was screaming at me to kiss him so I started leaning in and he closed the distance between us and kissed me. Sparks ran through my body, this was by far the best kiss I ever had.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he pushed me up against the wall and was about to take our kiss further but the door swung open and then I heard
"OH GOD!!! I'm so sorry"
I pulled away and saw Am with her hands over her eyes and Teddy smirking at us. I unwrapped myself from Ryder and pushed him away a bit but he wasn't having any of that and pulled me into his side and said
"Hello mother, father"
He had the biggest smile on his face and his arm was securely around me. I looked down and blushed and Teddy laughed and said
"Well it looks like our son finally found his mate"
I was shocked at this news. I never knew that Am and Teddy had a son! And I was now his mate, which means that he is Alpha, and I will be Luna?!?!?!