Chapter 26-Secrets

-Parker pov-

         It's currently 1 am and they're not back yet. I'm starting to get a little nervous considering Jaylen looked pretty pissed off when she got that phone call.

I look down at the gift she gave me the Matte red and sliver gun. On one side it has a gold engraving that says Chase the Storm. I think it's really sweet she would think of that quote. She knows how much it hurt me that Chase went dormant all those years ago.

The bullets that came along with it have names on them. I'm not sure how she knows I really hate all these people but she does, one of them has a name specifically for Alana. Now I can finally say I have a bullet with your name on it.

          The necklace she gave me has little charms on it. It has a bullet that has been pressed down into a circle with a torch engraved on it .

The same bullet she used on Gabriel. It has a serpent, an owl, the ace symbol, the letter J, and the bullet. It's a small gift but it means a lot to me. She put thought behind it and that's what counts.

The torch is a symbol of Ares in Greek mythology and the owl is Athenas, both names of our kids. The ace is the symbol they use in their group and the serpent is jaylens personal mark you can call it.

         I had dozed off after thinking so much. Hearing the door rattle open with keys I get up from the sofa and sit straight. Alex is still wake watching Law & Order. Looking at the time it's 3:00 am.

They've been gone since 2 in the afternoon. They both stumbled into the door. None of them look to happy, they have neutral looks on their faces. Upon further inspection I realized both of them are drenched in blood.

It's scattered all around them and on their faces. I really don't want to be the first one to talk what if they get mad. "I seriously need a blow job right now" Thomas mutters it's so  quite I would have missed if if I wasn't paying attention.

          Jaylen shrugs at him and walks to the  refrigerator pulling out a 24 pack of beer. Looking at me she hold her hand out with the same monotonous face.

I get off the sofa and walk to her taking her hand in mine. "You ok?" I nodded wanting to ask her the same thing but I'm not so sure about that. Pulling me back to the sofa Thomas carries the pack of cold beer behind us.

Jaylen sits down and pulls me down to sit on her lap. I stay silent as she silently drinks and puts her head on my chest. Looking at Alex he shrugs equally as confused as me. Thomas has him laying on his lap while he runs his hands through his hair.

        This goes on for a while before Alex asks "Did something go wrong?" He directed his question at no one. Jaylen says "Something always goes wrong" that really didn't answer his question but I guess something did.

Jaylen and Thomas made us stay like this for an hour before they were already shit face drunk. After 10 minutes of drinking beer

Thomas got tired of it and took out the vodka for the freezer. So now you now they are very very drunk. The whole bottle is gone yet they're still standing. Not quite standing but you get it.

       Getting me off her lap jaylen starts to take her shirt off "Annie what are you doing keep it on" not listening to me she takes it off leaving her in a just a bra.

God this is making me nervous. "Why are some people assholes" slurring her words Thomas laughed from the kitchen.  He comes back in with absolutely no clothes on.

Jesus Christ. "My mum used to say if you're a bitch to others they'll be one right back" he slurred it with a slight accent when saying mom. Lowering down her shorts jaylen says "it's because your mummy was the bitch" she says it with a slight accent too. What the hell.