Chapter 43- Afraid

-Thomas pov-

It's been a couple of days and Zane is already here. He's kinda just trying to get the hang of his job.

From what I understand Maze was more on the paper work side of things. Alex and parker and happy he's here. It feels like high school all over again. Except this time he has no issues with Jaylen or me.

In fact jaylen is on here way back here with clover. Clover and Svetlana were close and when Jaylen told her what happened surprisingly she took it ok.

And the twins? Well they've seen settled into Parker's old house in Sweden. Cora agreed to go with them and keep caring for them.

On the low I think Jaylen did it on purpose. Cora took care of her kids for a while and they care about her. So she wants to keep them together.

Jaylen walks in the house just in time. Parker Alex and Zane are currently play fighting. Which resulted in someone getting hurt.

Jaylen tell them as soon as she walks in the door "Knock it off you're going to break something"

They stand up quickly and straighten up. Zanes nose is dripping in blood. He holds his nose and looks behind Jaylen.

Clover is standing there looking amused. Jaylen then introduced them to her "Guys this is clover" Parker and Alex wave at her.

Zane holds his hand out so she can shake it. "Hi I'm zane" clover smiled back at him "Clover" Zane looks at her for a second before getting flustered and pulling his hand away

Looks like he has a little crush. Clover then smiles at me. She runs up to me and hugged me jumping "Tommy!! Why haven't you called me"

She smacks my arm and laughed. "I've been busy you know?" She nodded. "I understand" clover is Fairly young compared to us.

Clover was just 12 when Jaylen met her. She's now 19 about to be 20. She reminds me of Annie sometimes.

Jaylen sits us down for dinner. Parker then asked zane "Hey are you still planning a funeral?" He shakes his head gulping down a beer "Not really. You know she didn't know people much and besides I don't want to go back there"

Parker nodded taking a bite of his food. Alex then leans forward "Do you want to play chess with me?" Zane nodded.

Alex pulls the board out and looks at Parker. "Oh hey chase" Alex can always tell the difference between chase and Parker without him having to talk.

Chase looks at the chess board and scrunched up his nose "I still don't get how to play" Alex smiled at him smacking his thigh "It's ok if you don't known how to play you make up for it"

He glared at Alex "Are you saying I'm just a pretty face?" Alex shrugged setting up the board with Zane "Maybe"

Zane looks at both of them confused. He doesn't know. At least I don't think he does. "So I'm guess you made it official?" Alex looks at Zane and nodded "I guess they didn't even ask nicely it was more of a demand"

Chase shrugged at Zane "Listen man it be like that sometimes" so he does know. Clover looks over at chase.

Tilting her head she asked "I thought your name was Parker?" He takes a swing of his drink and says "Well I have DID and I really don't wanna explain it"

Clover sits up straight "You have DID? How many other alters do you have?" Zane looks at her with curiosity written all over his face.

Chase then looks at jaylen. Even he looks at her for reassurance sometimes. She nodded and he said "It's just me and Parker" clover seems intrigued "Impressive. There's only a few people in the world diagnosed with less that 10"

Chase nodded in agreement. Zane then moves a chess piece. Him and Alex play for what seems like a second before Zane says "Check"

Alex grunted. "Bitch" within three moves Zane won. Alex slammed his head on the table "sometimes I forget you played chess in high school" Zane smiles in triumph.

       When we finished eating Zane left to his apartment he rented out and clover went to our apartment.

       I walked outside to think for a second. We're so close to ending all this and i haven't exactly thought about the future.

        I hear the back door open and I can only assume one of them walked out here to check up on me.

       I turn and see Jaylen taking a seat next to me. We don't say anything for a while. Looking forward I asked "Who's going to do it?"

        I want to know who's going to end it when it comes to Luke. Jaylen sighed "I'm not sure. All I know is I want this to be over with" I nodded in agreement.

        I've missed conversations with Annie. "I think I want to do it" Jaylen looks at me worried "Are you sire?" I nodded.

        I move closer to her and say "When this is over we can have the family we've always wanted. No shitty parents no people out to get us. Just us and the kids"

        She smiled "When I was little I remember walking outside to this garden and helping my dad clean the place up. I want that for my kids"

        I put my head on her shoulder "We can have anything you want Annie as long as I get to do it with you"

      She pulls my head up and makes me look at her. Smiling Jaylen leans forward and kissed me possessively.

         I groan when she pulls my hair making me open my mouth wider in surprise. Jaylen slips her tongue into my mouth exploring every part.

         Pulling away jaylen stands up "Come on" I hold her hand without question. She drags me to the room she's been staying in.

        Carefully she lays me on the bed. She's not being rough No she's being gentle. Jaylen straddles me and leans down kissing me softly and slower than usual.

       I feel her hands running up my shirt slowly. I groan when I feel her rock her hips back and forth.

         The door from the room opens but she doesn't stop. She keeps giving me kisses and I'm not complaining. The bed dips and I know it's either Parker or Alex.

        Jaylen stops and looks at my eyes with emotions I can't put my finger on "Tommy... when it comes to it don't hesitate. He doesn't deserve your compassion"

        I nod understanding "Don't be afraid to ask for help once in a while" Jaylen gets off of me and smiles at Parker and Alex.

       She gives them both a deep kiss before kicking us out of her room. Jaylen still doesn't like sleeping in the same bed as us. She says Alex puts his feet in her mouth and that we squish her.