Chapter 11 - Audition For This

*AN* HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in a looooong time, but I made this chapter extra long for you guys like I promised I would (or so I think it is...) :) Anyways, I didn't know how to end the chapter because I wanted the next chapter to be long too, and I didn't want to put all the interesting parts in this one becauseeeeee then it'll just drain it idk THANKS FOR READING THIS PARAGRAPH IM GOING NOW BYE xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Happy reading!
-Dilara

____________________________________________________________

It feels like it’s just the two of us in this world, us running, on a field blanketed with flowers and blood red roses, to each other.  And no one can disturb us. No one can break us apart. After years of searching for that one thing, we have finally found it. That piece that has brought us to one is this kiss. The fairy tale kiss, the one you see in Snow White. Once the Prince kisses her, she awakes into his eyes. Into heaven*. But on the other hand, it still does not feel right.

We both pull apart and look into each other’s eyes. He gives a smile, with his dimples forming on both his cheeks, making me look to the floor, blushing. I’d hate if he saw my blush, it’d make me even more embarrassed. But, no surprise, he saw it.

“Why the red face, love?” He asks, lifting my chin ever so delicately with his finger.

I hesitate to speak, but force the words out. “This is my f… first kiss…”

His eyes widen. Of course he’s in shock. But I haven’t had my first kiss for that reason. I never wanted a boy friend any way. Yes, I have been asked out, a lot of times actually. And it’s really hard for me to do photo shoots with good looking guys, with good looking bodies, without them having to try and kiss me, or grab my waist in the middle of a hallway. It’s uncomfortable, especially when you’ve known them for a couple of days. But then again, I have only seen Harry for a couple of days, but then again, AGAIN, we have been in high school together, but unfortunately, not high school sweet hearts.
He leans in to give me another kiss, but just as our lips touch, the door opens. There stands Caitie, with a confused look on her face.

“Jessie, I thought you like, hated him or something?” She asks. She squints her eyes, either because she is in doubt, or she’s trying to focus on something. Her eyes falls on Harrys finger on my chin and his other hand on my waist, causing her to have a bright smile. “I knew you’d be together, I just knew it! You two are perfect for each other! Goodness gracious, should I be a matchmaker? Darn yes I should!”

Harry and I both laugh and Caitie gradually joins in. Another thing that joins in is Harry’s ringtone. “Hold on, I’ve got to take this.” He tells me and walks into the other room.
Caitie, being Caitie, begins to eavesdrop on Harry. I can’t help but do the same.

“I’m at a certain someone’s house, I’ll be back soon.” He begins.

I move my ear away from hearing Harry’s conversation and pull Caitie’s arm, so she has her ear away from the door.

“How does he know where I live, Caitie?” I ask.

She smiles happily. “Because I told him!” Because that was the smart thing to do, wasn’t it?
I roll my eyes in response and lean against the wall, impatiently waiting for Harry to end his phone call. A few minutes have passed and he walks into the room where Caitie and I are. There’s an awkward silence for a few moments, but I start up the conversation.

“Harry… can we talk for a sec?” I barely ask. I walk into the other room Harry had his previous phone call with.

He walks in, giving an ‘approval’ sort of look.