Chapter 12

Chapter 12
<><><>

The music stops and everyone stands up and starts clapping. After the show we wait outside the auditorium for her.

My sister had a class performance. It was pretty much a short play that they made up.

We congratulated her when she came out. My parents drove her home. Bailey stayed with me at her school.

"I want to show you something." I say as I take her hand and run down the hall with her.

"What are we doing!"

"Well I went to this school when I was younger and I learned a few things. Right here." I said.

I take her out on the third floor of the school and go out on the balcony. I put the brick in the door so we don't get stuck out here.

I lead her to the edge to look over the town. You can pretty much see the whole town from right here.

"Wow."

"Yeah I used to come up here and think all the time when I was younger."

"It's beautiful. Just look at the sunset!" She points out.

Pretty much everyone in the school had cleared out except for the janitors. I turn her around as I wrap my arms around her.

She kisses me and pulls off my sweatshirt, then my tee shirt. She runs her hands over my body.

As I was facing the sunset, she had a perfect glow around her. Like she had a halo around her whole body. An I thought I was going to pass out she looked so beautiful. She melted all of my problems and all I could think about was her. She started pulling off her shirt an no matter how she moved she still had that glow.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You're amazing and smart and kind and, and, I love you." I say.

She kisses me and starts to take off my pants.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm sure." She says back and we keep kissing as she pulls down my pants and then hers. And all I could think the whole time was, god, I'm so in love with this girl.