CHAPTER ONE

Zayn's POV

The band and I had just finished performing a concert in my very own hometown Bradford, and we are now currently running to the van Paul had set up for us outside the venue with the security guards holding the fans back.

Thats when Harry decided to bloody trip on something none existent. Me and the other lads helped him to the van. 'Dude you okay'  'yeah I think so, its just a little sprain' Harry tried to reassure us. 'That looks worse than a sprain Harry, if its broken then thats gonna affect the tour' Liam said always the daddy direction.

Liam turned to me, 'mate do you know any hospitals close by'.

'Yeah tell the driver to take us to Crescent Hospital'.I know this is probably a bad idea taking them to the same hospital Jasmine works at, knowing shes probably there now. I want to keep a secret from the lads, the fans and management so she wont get tangled up in this kind of life. She definitely does not deserve it. We probably might not even see each other its a pretty big hospital.

Nail nudged me breaking out of my thoughts.

'You okay Zayn' he asked. 'Yeah I'm fine just thinking' I said. 'What about' he asked. just some stuff.

'Guys were here', Liams voice rang out.

Liam had gotten Harry one of the rooms and done all the important documentation and are waiting for the doctor assigned to us to come in now in the hospital room.

All our heads turned towards the door as soon as we heard it open. One word SHIT.

Jasmines POV

Today has been really hectic here at the hospital, we have been really busy the last couple of days then again its always busy and I was now in the lunch room enjoying a sandwich when my colleague/friend, Amy interrupted me.

'Jasmine, Dr Roberts has requested to see you in his office right now'.

'Do you know why? '

I am desperately hoping my voice does not give off how worried I am. No one ever gets called to his office for anything good, it is very rare to be called for something good and I am certain I did nothing wrong.

'I don't know but I heard some celebrity was admitted to the hospital not long ago, maybe that's what it is about'

I now walk through the white and blue hallways that leads to his office. On the way I get the usual glances from the other doctors and nurses who think I shouldnt be a doctor because of my age.

I have finally arrived at the office of the most intimidating man in this hospital. I knock before walking in.

'You asked to see me Doctor'

I'm hoping that I don't sound as scared as I really am.

'Yes I called you here', relax you're not in trouble he chuckled, 'quite the opposite actually as you may have found out by now we have just admitted a celebrity to in the hospital and you are the only doctor I trust on the case, as you know life for these celebrities can be very hard, so I'm asking you not to tell anyone that they are here to avoid any future problems'.

I was speechless , I feel proud of myself to know that he trusted me to handle this case.

'Wow, thank you Doctor for trusting me enough to handle this, I won't let you down'

'I know, you may leave now, they're in room 005 waiting.

I left making my way to room 005 nervously. I open the door and five pairs of eyes turned to me, two words holy shit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: First chapter up, let me know what you think of the book in the comment section or what you think is going to happen in next chapter. Please remember to vote.

Jasmine-20

Zayn-21

Liam-20

Niall-20

Louis-22

Harry-19