playing with their hair | Keeho, Theo

⁀➷Keeho:

Keeho threw himself on the bed, not even minding his soaking wet hair shamelessly leaving dark patches on your pillows and his peel-off mask sticking to everything that it was getting around. Regardless, you couldn't be mad at him, especially knowing how hard he had been working that day to make his fans happy. You took this opportunity to let your eyes travel up and down, admiring each and every single one of his features.

"Woaah!" his body sunk into your sheets. "It's comfy, I'll stay here for the rest of my life." he stated.

"Not so fast Stephen, that's mine."you pointed your finger forward, to which he responded with turning his whole body around, now only showing his bottom half, almost like mocking you.

"Not anymore."

You couldn't see him but you could still picture that wide smile shining up on his face as he managed to tease you in his own, loving way.

"Can't we share?" you took a few steps forward, holding your laughter back.

"Now that you offered..." he turned back around and opened his arms. "Come here."

"No, actually you come here..."you plopped down on your bed too, pulling his head on your lap, caressing the part of his forehead, that wasn't completely covered with his beauty mask.

You could already feel your sweatpants taking your pillows' place but you didn't mind his hair painting it black, as long as you could see that precious smile that was one of your boyfriend's own charms.

"What is it?"he reached up with his hand, leaving gentle strokes on your cheeks and chin. That adoring little smile didn't leave his face for a second.

You didn't bother to respond. You never had a good answer for that, at least you couldn't say anything that crossed your mind at that exact moment. You wanted to tell him so badly how you felt, you needed to make sure he knows how much you cherished every moment you were able to spend with him.

Without mumbling out a single word, you took his head into your hands, enjoying the sight of him snuggling up to you even more as you curled the locks of his hair around your fingers one by one. You couldn't even imagine anything more peaceful than this. It was only you and him in the most simple situation a couple experiences, yet the butterflies you felt flying back and forth in your stomach wouldn't leave you alone for a second. The fondness you felt for him made you weak and vulnerable but when you actually thought it through, you realised, with him, you were stronger than ever.

"Do you love my hair that much?"he took your hands off of his scalp, still looking up, straight into your eyes and interlocked his fingers with yours.

"No."you whispered, throwing a light smile.

"Then what is it, for real?"he giggled cutely.

You still couldn't wrap your head around the fact that this was the same man, who stole thousands of fans hearts with looking the way he does, being the leader of a group, everything he was...no one would know how desperately he loved getting the warmth from you that he deserves and how this kept him going on the road he choose for himself.

"Nothing. I just love you, that's it."you leaned closer, but as soon as you realized what you just said, you pulled away instantly, covering your eyes. You weren't sure if you wanted to see his reaction to this. It wasn't rare for you to express your feelings for each other openly but this time, it was different.

"No, you can't go back on this."he sat up, finally turning the affection-train around, leaving kisses all over your face.

"I wasn't planning to."you smiled sheepishly.