Chapter 1

Hi! It's my second story after the unwanted one which I am still writing . I hope u like it......

Manik has now developed feelings for Nandini and tries to get chance to come close to her where as Nandini does not know anything about this and still thinks manik as monster manik. But she is surprised by his good behavior towards her.

Nandini is at her home and is praying to her aiiyappa before sleeping asusual. Now she is off to bed but is not able to get the pics of today from her mind.

******************************* FLASHBACK *******************************************************************

Nandini pov

I went to college . I for the first time left my hairs open and I bet for the first time I was looking good. OMG! I thought to myself that I can be that good. Then suddenly fab5 appeared. OH GOD! Why they??? But except for dhuruv everyone is evil.

I noticed that manik was looking at me and his eyes were not getting of me same was with dhuruv . I could not think why. Do I look like a joker or something related to that in my new style. Maybe I should make a braid. So I went to a classroom because I did not want anyone to see me working with my hairs. So the best option was classroom and not bathroom . Navya went to harshad asusual. I think there is something between them but Navya has not told me anything about it. So I will figure it out later . But right now I need to work with my hair.

I went to the closest classroom and it was empty. What a luck? Right? I went in and started to work on it. Then suddenly I felt some one touching me on my waist and squeezing it a little. I turned to see who was it ? And it was manik.

" what r u doing here?" . I asked
"Nothing" he answered.
" then go. Please. " I said in a kind of irritated voice.
" PLEASE! Oh my god nandu u r asking me so sweetly. Impressive! R u fine? Shall I call ambulance?" He said
" ha ha ha . So funny. Now go!" I answered.

" why are u changing the hairstyle. This one looks good on u" he said.

" it does ?" I asked.
" indeed it does" he said.

" then why were u looking at me as if I am looking like a joker. U widened ur eyes so much that I thought that it is going to come out on the floor" I asked

" first of all u r actually a joker. No doubt in that. Second thing my eyes widened to see u like this. U look really good." Oh god what does he mean by joker. If I am a joker than he is a monster.

"Manik I think u need an ambulance and u r not fine becoz u r praising me . LIKE SERIOUSLY! WOW!" I said and he chuckled. I didn't realize that his hand was still on my waist . He started to comb my hairs with his hands and I thought that he got lost somewhere . We had an eye contact and he started to come closer to me . Then suddenly I came back to my senses and I walked out of the room.

***************************************** flashback ends********************************************************

Back to the room where Nandini is on her bed thinking about this.

Nandini pov

Aiiyappa! Manik acts so strangely at times and I also get lost in him . What has happened to him? Oh god this boy is impossible he always confuses me. ( Nandini slept)

Manik is at his house on his bed thinking about Nandini

Manik pov

God! She is so beautiful I felt like to hold her tight all day and kiss her. But she does not know about my feelings. Shall I tell it to her? No what if she refuse? I need to get to know what she thinks about me and I also need to change. Ha ha ha i never changed for anyone and felt like this for someone. Nandini is really is something that has changed me already.
I maybe love u my nandu. ( manik slept)

SORRY this chapter was small. Plz vote and let me know what u think of it. Bye.