Chapter 16

Navya: hey matarani , yeh hum Kya sun rahe hain . Is ladki ko Manik pasand hai. Iska Kya hoga buddhi do ise matarani

Nandini: Navya ! Stop your drama plz ! I love Manik ...... ( her lines were cut by Navya)

Navya : offo! Ek toh yeh pagal ho gayi hai aur upar se hme Bol rhi hai ki hum drama kar rahein hain. Bhagwan plz save her!

And doing her drama madhubala left!

Nandini pov

I hope that Navya won't tell anything to harshad . Where is manik , I need to talk to him now.

Manik POV

" achcha yaar apni gf se Milwa toh de! " Cabir said with a huge grin.

" arre haan hum bhi toh dekhe ki Aisa Kya hai usme Jo tujhe woh pasand aa gyi hai. " mukti said .

" guys plz yaar, usse kuch mat karna . Don't do anything . " Manik said pleadingly.

" jaisi aapki wish mere aaka ( aaka means master. This dialogue was used by genie in Aladdin story .) " Cabir said in a naughty mode.

While the three were arguing two were lost in each other's eyes and they were none other than dhruliya!

Aliya pov

Ah! Again! These pheels always come when I see his eyes , his eyes give me warmth and comfort . I am having an eye contact with him since so long and I am not at all bored . He is so sweet. His smile , his eyes , his voice . Just beyond words !
Pov ends

Manik pretended as if he got a call from nyonika and excused himself to talk to Nandini.

Manik POV

Where is she . Kahan hai yeh . Whenever I have to talk she disappears . Where are u ?

( after trying to find her for like half an hour )

There she is . I was finding her since so long and she is sitting here in the classroom , wait ! what is she doing in this empty classroom ? I must find out .

Pov end

Nandini was lost in her own thoughts so manik's entry in the classroom went unnoticed by her . Taking advantage of this Manik planned to scare her .

Manik : boo ( scared her from the back and Nandini got scared to the hell as she got out of her world of thoughts abruptly, so she shouted and Manik placed his hand on her mouth to stop her . She got more scared and started to move to get out of the grip . Manik went near her ear and said...)

Manik : sshhhhhh.... Chill yaar it's me .

Nandini ( facing Manik ) : MANIK! U? Why did u scare me ?

Manik : nothing , I was just testing u

Nandini: testing? Me? Why?

Manik : u once said that u r not scared of anything , remember that day u said ' Nandini murthy is not scared of anything.' But I don't think it's true.

Nandini : that was reflex action ( making an angry face trying. To cover up herself. )

Manik : ok fine angry bird . I wanted to say that fab5 knows about us . I told them everything . I could not hide and u know what the best part is , they accepted u . But still u need to be careful from Cabir he would definitely pull pranks or tease us . So try to ignore them .

Nandini: Manik even I told Navya about us and ....

Manik : WHAT? U told her . Why ? I mean she would definitely tell harshad .

Nandini : yaa even I am scared for the same , but she promised me that she won't so I guess we should somehow believe her.

Manik: but still Nandini.....

Nandini : it is ok Manik .

Manik: fine ( with ' I lost the war' kind of look )

Nandini smiled . 😊

Nandini : ok I guess I should take a leave now .

Nandini went near the door and opened it and saw harshad coming her way . So suddenly backed off and as Manik was right behind her , she hit her chest and turned .

Nandini: Manik , harshad is coming this way . What If he sees us together ? We must hide.

Manik : let it be Nandini he won't come here.

Nandini : but he is coming!

Manik : what ? ( he looked around to find somewhere to hide and saw teachers table and space below it ) come with me .

Manik went under the table but Nandini gave a confuse look and soon Manik realized that there was no space for Nandini to hide in there . They heard the door being opened . So Nandini went inside the table and sat on manik's lap and hid her face in his chest holding his collars tightly pulling him to hide himself . Manik just admired her, after all that's all he could do. Soon they heard harshad talking .

Harshad: where is that number ( talking to himself , while looking at the phone ) . I hope no one comes here . I need to talk to him . He is the only source through which I can take my revenge . I need to have a word with him .

Manik and Nandini were listening to it very carefully . Manik and Nandini both were thinking that from whom did he want to take revenge from.

While harshad got irritated as he could not find the number and kicked the table showing his anger under which Manik and Nandini were ( let me inform u all that the table was totally covered from all side except from one where Manik and Nandini were . And harshad kicked the side which was covered.) Manik knew that something like this would surely happen as he knows harshad since long , so he kept his hand on nandini' mouth to prevent her from screaming and surely it worked .

Nandini was more scared , she left his collar and hugged Manik as it is the only place she finds safe and relief . Soon they heard some other voices and they were familiar to all three if them. It was none other than fab5 . Harshad panicked and left the classroom .

Manik and Nandini still stayed under the table because as soon as harshad left , Fab 5 entered . Manik had an ' oh shit . WTF' kind of look .

Mukti ( talking while entering the room ) : Really? U think Nandini is perfect for Manik . I mean she is good but she is not like us . I don't know what Manik finds in her . She does not drink,does not wear clothes like us , does not hang out , does not get comfortable that easy with someone , stays away from guys ........( she was cut by our great Cabir )

Cabir: arre arre! Mukti , Nandini ke upar biography likhne ka irada hai Kya? I know she is not like us but she is at least good for our Manik , there would definitely be a reason cause we all know that Manik does not get carried away that easily. Aur waise bhi Manik Teri tarah thori na hai Jo kisi ko bhi utha ke love karna shuru ho jaye.

And after this our pyari si sherni i.e mukti started running after Cabir .

Sorry guys for late update I would update soon . Thanx for being such a patient readers.