Intro

Rainbow dash has always worked for her parents. Her mom works as a really high designer for clothes while her dad works as a business manger. Every night, while her parents go work, she does all the chores by herself she never gotten a break. Her mom or father would scream or yell at her just because she didn't do everything on time , she went out or if she would be again her mom or father. Every time her parents would abuse her or even her sister Scootaloo dibby dobbing On rainbow while her parents believe scootaloo and start injuring her,she would run up to her room sobbing or crying.

Her friends are really nice to dash. I'm just kidding, twilight always would tell dash to leave the group alone or say an excuse for them to not talk to her. Dash's friends were actually fake friends. But she never knew, until one day her friends started talking to two new students named Lightning Dust and Gilda. Gilda acted like Rainbow injured lightning dust everywhere.

Dash was innocent and never did something wrong but her friends always told her excuses and she caught up to it and realised they just wanted to be not with her. They had a massive fight, until twilight said that rainbow dash is not their friend anymore. She thought it was a joke until all her friends screamed at her saying that they aren't lying.Rainbow dash ran with tears in her eyes.

She now would say she is lonely . She saw her friends playing and Laughing together yesterday. Dash couldn't help but cry while running away. While they gossiped back about her saying that she really is trash. She now had no friends and was always jealous of her old friends hanging out with the bullies. She would always fake smile even though she had no one not even a family member.

She only had her pet tank and guy she remembers

Y'all can guesss