~ Crowley in Control ~

A few minutes earlier*

(Guren's POV)

Me and Shinya got thrown through the window on the fifth floor. We were badly injured and out of breath.

 We both sat on the couch as we figured that the vampires will take their sweet time to get to us

"Ahh, this guy's gonna be a problem. He's on a totally different level than the others. Heh.. I'm afraid this might be it for us." Said Shinya between pants.

"No way things are all going as I planned." I said with a wry smile. "Who are you trying to trick Guren?" Replied Shinya.

"At least we did a solid job in getting their attention. You and I make pretty good bait." I stated earing a light chuckle from Shinya.

"You done resting? Cause I kinda like to escape now." I said.

Suddenly a voice was heard behind us. "You can't leave, the fun's just getting started." Said Crowley Eusford. Jumping inside from the broken window.

"It'd be a shame for you two to miss the main event." Said Crowley.

'Damn... He's here. It'll be hard to escape now.. We have no choice..'

Just as Crowley entered. Horn and Chess came in from the door. "I insist you stay. I can't allow you to disappoint Lord Crowley." Hummed Horn, as she and Chess went over to stand beside Crowley.

"Why can't we just start the show already? I'm feeling thirsty." Stated Horn.

"I don't wanna be rude." Said Shinya. "Then I guess we have to stay here and keep the three of them entertained." I said.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was the first to rush and attack him. I kept on swinging my blade at him as he easily blocked all attacks. Shinya would fire his weapon from time to time but it was of no use as he'd easily deflect all attacks single handedly.

"Stop moving so much." mumbled Shinya as he tried to aim at Crowley but he got stopped by Horn hitting him with her whip.

"Lord Crowley, shall we join this dance?" Asked Horn as she retracted her whip. "Don't worry I can handle these two on my own." replied Crowley, confidently.

As he was busy replying to Horn, I took this as my chance to get out of here. "You shouldn't take your eyes off of me!" I yelled as I attacked him once again.

"Hm~ You're finally starting to put up a real fight." Said Crowley. Crowley sent me flying in the air, Shinya was quick to follow as he fired several shots at Crowley.

While Crowley deflected the attacks I took this as my chance to escape. I picked up Shinya and made a run for it. I threw Shinya's arm over my neck and carried him through a broken wall to escape.