MagCon day 1

Kaliya's pov
We were currently getting split into rooms by Bart at this time and the room orders were me,Sabrina, Matt,and Taylor in one room. Jox,Hayes,and Nash in another. Cam, Aaron,Brent,and Sammy in another. Lastly, Carter, the Jack's and Shawn in the last one. We all went into our rooms and got settled and dressed for MagCon in 2hrs.
*2hrs later*
"Lets go" Cameron and Nash yelled. We all went downstairs and did sound check when all the screaming girls came in. "ZAYYUM! I could get used to this."i thought to myself.
Jack J's pov
Me and Gilinsky went on stage and sang Doing it right.
"Said ya mommas talking to ya sayin clean out the basement while the moneys talking to ya that's personification paper in my hand till the day that i finish and yeah the haters just a fan that are scared to admit it but i get it(i dont know the rest of this part so im just gonna skip to the chorus) I dont give a damn about what u say whatever come out ya mouth those meaningless words that i dont worry about,cuz i dont a damn about what you say."
Sammy Wilks pov
Next after the Jacks was me,Shawn,and Taylor.
Kaliya started singing
"Forever is a long is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side,tell me everyday i  get to wake up to that smile I wouldn't mind it at all,I wouldn't mind it at all." Then Shawn sang "You so know me pinch me gently I can hardly breath." Then Kaliya sings with Shawn,
"Forever is a long ,long time but I wouldn't mind spending by your side tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile I wouldn't mind it at all,I wouldn't mind it at all..."
I ,myself and Taylor gridded on the floor after they were done.