New Girlfriends and new friends

Kaliya's pov
Today was the day more of my friends were coming to join us on tour. I'm so excited I can't wait! Jj's little sister Lilly is one and she's also a Youtuber,Viner and singer just like me and my brother,she's a fashionista and she loves sports just like Sabrina. She's 16 like Shawn. Then there's Kayla she's also 16 and she's a very outgoing and happy person. She's Shawn's girlfriend,she likes to Surf,skate,long and penny board just like me and Sabrina,she also sings like me,she can also be very wild and care free like the boys. Then there's Mackenzie she's 17 like me and Sabrina,she also sings like me and Shawn,she loves dancing,taking photographs and drawing,she's a tomboy yet slightly Girlish at times,her hair is long red and wavy,her eyes are green,she may look fine when you first see her but really she's broken inside. She's dating Gilinsky the weirdest guy ever!
Kayla's pov
Our plane had just landed and I couldn't wait to see Shawn! Mack wouldn't stop talking about Jack G like gosh give this girl some "D" already JG! (@kathyisbae)
Mack's pov
We were walking through the airport when I saw a guy holding a sign with our names on it."Girls I found him!"
"Then let's go Mack!" They all said. We ran to the man and he lead us to the limo. I just can't wait to see Jacky!!!(@xheatherlynn
Lilly's pov
I just couldn't wait to see my big brother Jack and Nash! We finally arrived at the hotel and asked the manager where Bart and the Magcon Family's room were because we're apart of it. He said"Room 247 Miss."(random number) we walked to the room and opened the door...(@love_5SOs_1D_4ever

Kaliya's pov
"KAYLA,MACK,LILLY!!!! I screamed "KALIYA!!" They all said running and jumping on me and making me fall to the floor. Lilly got up and ran to Jj and hugged him. Of course Mack ran to JG. Kayla ran to Shawn hugging and kissing him. "I need to talk to all of you girls and Sabrina."
They all followed me out into the hallway. "So what is it?" They all said.
"Well, awhile ago me and Matt kinda had sex and now I'm um...pregnant."
The girls gasped"holy shit,Taylor's not gonna be happy about this."
"I know please don't tell him yet."
"We promise they all said."