Chapter 16: Siblings........Gotta Hate Them

[Sky's POV]

Did I mention how annoying Malcolm can be? Well if I didnt, then I'm saying it right now. For the past 5 minutes, I already want to kill him.

"Making my way downtown
Walking fast
Faces pass
And I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead
Just making my way
Making a way
Through the crowd

And I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder...."

"Malcolm shut up!" I yelled. He's been singing every fucking song on the radio. Actually no. He's not singing them, he's just been yelling the lyrics.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started swaying side to side.

" If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could
Just see you
Tonight

It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me

'Cause everything's so wrong
And I don't belong
Living in your
Precious memory

'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder...." Malcolm can sing. I know that but he's messing with me cause he knows I hate it when people sing to the song. I mean the song is on the radio to listen to not to sing to.

"Get off." I tried to get his arm off but he just held tighter. He was laughing and trying to sing at the same time.

"Come one sky. Sing with me" He laughed, swaying side to side.

"Fuck off"

"I know you have a great voice. Come on."

How much I hate it when Malcolm does this crap. It's really hard not to punch him, but he's driving and I'm still feeling weird about the thing with Cole. I was not expecting that. I would never in my life, but he did start acting weird. not letting me by Bryce or being alone with anyone except him. I'm sorry, but it's just mind blowing to me. Just as I was about to turn off the radio, my phone rang.

"Hello?" Malcolm turned down the radio and glanced at me with a confused face. Nobody calls me unless it's absolutely neccessary.

"Hello love." I recognized that voice. I gripped the seat's arm

"Where's my sister?" I tried to remain calm but my breathing started getting heavy. I can't control my breathing when I'm mad, it just happens, then my body starts heating up. I started heating up and then I felt like I was on fire. Malcolm reached for my hand to reassure me but when he touched me, he pulled away.

"Jesus Christ your hot." He mutter and placed his hand on mine again without hesistation.

"Don't worry you'll see her soon. But you need to do something for me." the guy said.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I swear to god if he touched my sister. If anyone touched my sister they're going to die. "What do I have to do?"

"Meet me at your house." He said my house. It will never be my house but my hell.

"Why?"

"Don't worry about it. Meet me there at 7 alone. If you dont come alone your sister dies." He said and then hanged up. I slowly brought my phone down staring into space. Why the house? What's he doing with my sister? Is he going to take me to? This probably is a trap isn't it? All these questions flooded my head I didn't even notice Malcolm snapping his fingers in front of my face.