Chapter 2: Show Time

I walk in my school, going straight to my locker, to put my helmet in and get my books I need, but I suddenly forgot the combination. I looked at my schedule I printed out again. 24-6-12

"Hey, Sky." One of my old friends, Raven greeted me. She's such a nice person and you can't help but laugh at her.

"Hey Raven." I greeted her taking out my earphones and unlocking the lock on my locker.

"Why weren't you in the cafeteria, with the others?" She asked. Thats where we always hang out, thats our 'spot' in the morning. Today I didn't feel like it, especially when I have the bruise on my cheek. I'm hoping I covered it enough for no one to notice.

"My sister and I went out for breakfast." I said and then grabbed my books I needed. Which was my math notebook, reading notebook, my science book,  and my book I read, along with my scetch book.

"Oh okay. So, you ready for the new teachers?" she asked while we walked side by side down the hall. I wasn't ready for school period. It's the same routine every single day unless you're someone who likes to skip and get no where in life.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we were getting new teachers here. Eh, it doesn't matter, as long, as Patrick is gone and this is my last year." I said mentioning the person who I do not like at all and played pranks on all the time.

She laughed. "Well, whats your schedule?" She asked pulling out hers and looking over it. Then a guy bumped into her shoulder, and she almost fell. I grabbed her upper arm and pulled her towards me, making sure she doesnt fall. Jerk.

"Watch where your going." I snapped at the guy, and put my foot out, tripping him. Seniors get to pick on younger people than you, isn't that great? 

"Are you okay Raven?" I asked facing her and trying not laugh at the guy I tripped, who just didn't trip but face planted on the floor. 

"Yeah, I"m okay, but did you really have to hurt him.That wasn't nice." She said. All I gotta say shes innocent and nice, as long as you don't annoy her. If you've ever annoyed her or got her mad, she goes ape shit on you. 

"Yeah. What the hell?!" The guy yelled standing up and brushing off dust on his pants.

"Oh shut up. You know better not to do anything to anybody I know" I said and then saw that it was Andrew. Oh perfect Andew. PSYCH. Andrew is a complete idiot who everyone get annoyed by. Plus he's one of the people who isn't going to get anywhere in life.

I looked back at Raven. "I'm not a very nice person, especially to people who are cocky but in reality are complete shit" I said talking about Andrew. She laughed and I smiled.

"I'm still here you know." He said

"Yeah, and I still don't care." I said and then started walking down the hall again with Raven.

"Can I see your schedule?" I asked

"Yeah sure. Let me see yours too." she said. We exchanged papers. Of course Raven's is in a folder, not folded or anything. She is such a neat freak, unlike me. I have OCD at certain times.

"Looks like we have math and art together." She said handing back my paper

"Yep. See you next period." I said looking at my watch, seeing the bell is about to ring.

"See you later." She hugged back and we went our sperate ways. I was walking down the hall when my friend Lavantae, came to my side.

"Hey, Sky." He said

"Hey, Lavantae." I said. He put his arm on my shoulder, leaning on it. I have admit it it hurt like a bitch, but I didnt show it of course. Don't get the wrong idea either. We are not a couple. We're just really close friends.