day 1

uenoyama was standing on a isle like thing he was wearing a beautiful black tuxedo he was kinda nervous and muttering things inside of his mouth when suddenly the doors opened and out came a man in a matching white tuxedo he had messy orange hair and beautiful golden eyes he could feel his cheeks getting flustered.

the man started walking towards him.finaly the man was standing in front of him.the priest asked them to say their vows. after the vows were done the priest asked them to share a kiss.both the men came closer to each other and shared a soft gentle kiss and after came for a more harsher one using their tongue.

-timeskip to back at home-

uenoyama was fiddling with the drawers looking for something when a door opened and out came his newly wedded husband "uneyama kun dinners ready what are u doing there" asked the man coming closer "I'm looking for my old journal and can u pls call me by my first name its confusing" answered uenoyama. "gomen uneyama kun anyway why do u need a journel" asked the adorable man as he put his arms round his husband like a dog asking for attention.

"I want to write abt our memorable moments Baka can u remove ur arms its disturbing" "heh ritsuka kun i don't wanna remove my arms I wanna cuddle with you"the man asked "baka aha found it" "what did u find show me" uneyama showed a dusty book with a blue cover "achee its dusty ritsuka kun" the man said after sneezing "your allergies will come back here take this tissue"

mafuya went ahead started using the tissue when he felt two arms around him starting to pull him "uenoyama kun what are u doing" " I'm cuddling with my husband cant I do that" "ofc u can " mafuya said as uneoyama gently brushed his hair with his fingers after that the two cuddled there forgetting there food which was growing cold.

note:how did u like the chapter journel view point will from probably start from next chapter