Misunderstanding

This is for Jessica_McDonough!

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Jessica slammed the door of her room, tears running down her face as she pack her things to forever leave Toby. It was New Years Eve for God's sake! And yet they were here in their house fighting about Toby hugging another girl, intimately. But sometimes, their fights always contains yells and jealousy- Jessica just can't stand the thought of leaving him. But then, a picture of Toby hugging a girl from behind entered mind bringing up all the anger swelling inside her.

The door slowly opens as she hears footsteps coming towards her

"Baby, please just... just hear me out" Toby desperately begs as he touched Jessica's shoulder, turning to her face him.

"I just... I can't. From the beginning, this is what I've been afraid of. I see a picture of you hugging that girl and I... I just lose it!" Jessica yells at Toby as she packs her things again but Toby stops her.

"That girl was nothing to me. She was just a fan. If it bothers you this much, then I would stop hugging them, just to prove to you that I love you, only you" He looks into Jessica's eyes, holding both her hands.

"I'm so sorry Toby, you don't have to do that" Jessica lowers her head down and grips both his hands.

"No, it's okay baby. I'd still do that though, they were a little clingy" He smile and winked at her. Jessica laughs and kisses his cheek

"I'm sorry Toby, I won't ever do that again" Jessica apologizes as Toby smirks

"I know baby. I love you, you know that right?"

"Yeah I know" Jessica giggles.

"I want to hear you say it"

"I" Jessica kisses Toby on the cheeks.

"Love" She kisses him on the nose.

"You" Toby and Jessica says as the same times as they both lean in together and kiss passionately. Both stopped, as their lungs desperately tried to breath air

"Happy New Year, baby. Don't you ever leave me" says Toby looking at Jessica's eyes lovingly.

"Never again" Jessica states as she kisses Toby one more time. The same time as the fireworks irrupted just outside their windows.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT :-( BUT I TRY MY BEST :-) (first time writing ooops sorry but let me know if you like it!)

AV