Alliances stronger than Hatred

TW: Gun violence, mentions of blood

"You what?" Matt yelled, looking across the room at Thor who had Opehlia in the care of Bruce and Loki back in his manor. "I kidnapped her, Addi disrupted my plans, it's collateral damage." Thor shrugged, leaning against the wall as Matt shook his head. "No collateral is hurting her husband, not kidnapping an innocent 5 year old." Matt stated, standing up and grabbing his gun. "Come on man, I know you hate her, why the aggression towards me?" Thor asked, reaching for his own gun. "The only thing I hate Addi for is not allowing me to bend her over a desk and fuck her, I respect the work she's done for herself, her kids, and New York." Matt stated, raising his gun towards Thor. "God you're so ridiculous, she's a threat to your mob." Thor scoffed walking towards the door and whistling, some of his men walking in and apprehending Matt.

I pulled the gun out of my boot as I pulled up to the building that housed the Irish Mob. "Be careful babygirl." Bucky whispered, leaning over to press a kiss to my lips. "I expect good sex after this." I teased against his lips as he chuckled, pulling his head back. "Of course baby. I miss my pussy anyway." He teased while I rolled my eyes, stepping out of the car, nodding at Matt's guards as they allowed me in, following behind me. "I didn't know I was getting an escort." I joked as they pulled their guns out, causing me to raise my eyebrows. "He's been in this meeting with Odinson far too long." One of the guards spoke as I nodded, lifting my gun up as I approached the door of Matt's office, stopping to listen in.

"She's a pain in the ass, yet you're here not wanting to work with me, it's a shame really." Thor chuckled as one of his men pressed the gun barrel to Matt's head. "I'll never help someone who uses kid's as collateral damage, and she's only a pain in the ass to you because you hate her. You think all of us hate that woman, when we all envy the power she has." Matt spoke, hearing the safety be turned off the gun that was pressed to his head. "Go ahead kill me Odinson, it'll not give you any satisfaction." Matt spoke, looking out the window of his office to see me with the two guards outside, a smirk playing on his lips as hem turned his attention back to Thor. "It'll be pleasing though, one last pain in the ass in my way." Thor chuckled, crossing his arms.

I sighed, shaking my head before raising my right foot, kicking the door down and entering, my gun drawn as I pointed it at the man pressing a gun to Matt's head, hearing Thor's breath catch in throat as I looked over at him. "Tell him to put it down, or I'll kill him." I told Thor as he shook his head. "You couldn't." Thor chuckled, his heart stopping as I pulled the trigger, the bullet lodging in his mans chest, a loud yell leaving his lips as he collapsed and dropped to the floor. "Really I wouldn't?" I asked, turning to point my gun at Thor, Matt moving beside me with his gun up. "God you really are a nuisance." Thor spoke, sarcasm rolling off his tongue as I shook my head. "Just tell me where she is."

"No can do mama." Thor chuckled as I placed my finger on the trigger. "I'll destroy everything you've worked for, where is my daughter." I yelled, feeling the tears form in my eyes, Matt placing his hand on the small of my back as I looked back up at Thor. "Please. I get it, I pissed you off, but I want my daughter left out of this equation." I whispered, my finger curling around the trigger. "What do you want from me?" I screamed, looking at him before he sighed, shrugging. "I just wanted to see you hurt." He chuckled, before yelling out as I started firing the gun, each bullet lodging into his body, a pool of blood forming around him as he collapsed on the ground, Matt freezing as he saw the cold blooded killer come out in me for the first time in a long time. "Where is she?" I asked, stepping over Thor's body, groans leaving his lips. "Upstate, a hidden manor in the woods." He groaned out, coughing as I grabbed a shoe lace from the table, tying his arm to the foot of the couch, calling the police.

"Matt they'll be here in a few, make sure he doesn't leave." I murmured, stepping towards the door. "What do I owe you for saving me yet again?" He sighed, looking at Thor who was bleeding out on his floor. "Make sure he doesn't escape." I stated as Matt nodded, watching me walk out of the office, wiping the tears from my face as I stepped into the car, grabbing Bucky's hand as he squeezed. "Where to?" He asked gently, locking his fingers with mine tightly, turning the car on. "Upstate, there's a manor in the woods up there I guess, that's where she is." I replied, Bucky nodding as he placed the car into drive, taking off into the city and heading to upstate New York.

3 hours later

"Why is she crying now?" Loki groaned, looking into the room where Ophelia was sobbing on the ground, her legs kicking as she threw yet another tantrum. "She wants her mom, Loki you know taking a 5 year old was a terrible idea." Bruce sighed, rubbing his face before covering his ears as Ophelia let out a blood curdling scream. "Yeah, this was not a good plan, Thor lost it with this one. I question why I even work for him at this point." Loki sighed, mimicking Bruces actions as Ophelia screamed at the top of her lungs, tears rolling down her cheeks as she screamed for Bucky and I. "I'm walking away after this little charade, I'd rather be killed than take kids." Loki yelled as Bruce nodded.

Bucky and I arrived outside the manor, hearing Ophelia's screams from outside. Both of us looking at each other as our hearts broke, our feet moving faster than our minds as we approached the door, Bucky kicking it down. We followed the screams, appearing behind Bruce and Loki. "If you're smart, you'll move aside to allow us to our daughter." Bucky commanded, both Loki and Bruce jumping before listening to Bucky's command, stepping aside. "Mommy! Daddy!" Ophelia yelled, running past both men and jumping into Bucky's arms, him dropping his gun as he lifted the five year old, his hand pressing on the back of her head holding her to him as tightly as possible. "I'll kill you if you hurt her." I told both Loki and Bruce, watching as they shook their heads. "We didn't even want to be part of this." Loki stated as I nodded, walking over to Bucky and Ophelia, pressing a kiss to the 5 year olds head.

We got her back, that was all that mattered in that moment.