Chapter 1

Y/N   P.O.V.

I was sitting on the chair and was seeing my reflection through the mirror on the vanity dressing table nervously.

After few minutes my makeup artist announced that I was ready. Just then my sister entered.

"You are looking so beautiful unnie." Minji, my younger sister said.

"Thank you," I replied

"If you're ready so shall we go? Your handsome to-be husband is waiting." Minji teased.

I blushed furiously and asked her to leave.

After 20 minutes of waiting for my bridesmaid also known as my cute sister came and walked me down the aisle. She gave my hands in his big ones and then moved aside.

After that, the ceremony started.

"Do you Kim Namjoon accept Lee Y/N as your wife in good and bad." the priest asked.

He looked towards me and replied, "I do."

"Do you Lee Y/N accept Kim Namjoon as your husband in good and bad." the priest asked.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

He pulled me closer by my waist and as soon as his lips brushed mine,

*My annoying alarm started to buzz*

I suddenly woke up with a jerk and look around myself and found myself in my room.

"Aish, it was all a dream. Why can't this be real and I can meet the love of my life.

After recalling my fantasy, I woke up and went to the washroom to do my morning routine.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower and then wore a loose sweater and jeans.

Then I went to my sister's room to wake her up.

"Sweety wakes up," I said while shaking her a  bit. She groaned and pulled the covers more onto her body. I went towards the window and opened it so that the sunlight could come inside the room.

"See the sun is shining so brightly the rivers are flowing so greatly. The wind is blowing and the trees are swaying in the rhythm. Nature is already up so don't be lazy and wake up" I sang while sitting on the bed beside her. She groaned a bit but stood up while pouting a bit.

"Good morning sweety."

"Morning" She replied lazily.

I saw her going into the bathroom and then went out of her room.

I walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of us. I just cooked bacon and eggs while she was getting ready.

By the time I had cooked everything and was putting the plates she came and sat on the stool all ready for the high-school. I gave her a plate and sat down in front of her while putting my plate in front of me. We prayed for a minute before eating.

After eating she thanked me and kissed me on my cheek and mumbled a bye while going out. I smiled and waved at her saying goodbye.

Then I took the plates and put them in the dishwasher. I washed the dishes and cleaned myself a bit before grabbing my bag and going out to work. I locked the door and took out my bicycle and rode it towards my flower shop.

I hummed a soft tune while going, the weather was nice and the wind wasn't that chilly either. It was just a nice refreshing morning and I enjoyed my ride towards the flower shop.

I parked my bicycle on the side of the shop and went inside by unlocking the door. I put the sign open and went to the counter. My worker wasn't here yet so I waited for her a bit while collecting all the flowers that I had to deliver. There are a few customers that order a certain flower every day so I deliver it to them.

Suddenly the door opened and my co-worker Ara came inside. I smiled at her and wished her good morning.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Suzy created a fuss this morning so I had to deal with that," she said. I chuckled seeing her expression. Suzy was her 3-year-old daughter that she adopted just a month ago.

After talking a bit I told her to take care of the shop while I will go to deliver the flowers. I bid her goodbye and left the shop. I put the flowers on the basket of my bicycle and went to deliver the flowers. I hummed my favourite songs while going to deliver in each house.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. The door opened after a few seconds and aunt Kim was in front of me.

"Morning Y/N" she chirped.

"Morning aunt" I also chirped back while handing her the purple orchids.

The purple orchids and the lilacs were the most gorgeous flowers we had in our flower shop. Every flower is beautiful in its way but these two flowers were way too beautiful than normal ones. Many people came to our shop to buy these flowers because these flowers smelled and looked nicer than those in other shops.

Everyone asked us the reason why they are so beautiful than the normal ones but we also didn't know how they are so different from the normal purple orchids and lilacs that are grown by other florists.

I greeted my aunt and then went to my next destination. Being a florist was a tiring job but this job isn't tiresome and difficult. I enjoy growing so many types of flowers and selling them so I don't hate my job. My shop was my second love, my first love was my sister. Even though she annoys me a lot, I still love her the way she is. I could do anything just to see her happy.

I smiled at my thoughts and continued to ride my bicycle going towards the next house but suddenly I was hit by a car from the back. My bicycle stumbled and I fell onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first chapter.
Don't forget to vote❤

I hope u enjoyed it as much as I did.

The chapters will get big as the story goes so plz be patient and don't forget to tell if u liked it or not.