The first move

Deku's pov
We sat in class and aizawa as usual was asleep, so we just talked to each other and then he said something unexpected "ha you're so cute midorya" I looked at him and I could feel my face turn red but then he apologized "s-sorry that kinda just slipped out-" I stuttered "it's fine you don't have to apologize" I smiled and giggled and he smiled back, I think the same as you wait what- no no he's a good friend, then I was blushing again and apparently kiri was asking him if I was okay and I didn't hear him "midobro you okay?" He asked "GAH s-sorry Kirishima" but he looked relieved "sorry you were staring into space for like 5 minutes I started getting worried" he said "woah five minutes? I wasn't thinking about much sorry about that" I said "it's alright bro" then by the corner of my eye I saw kacchan walk in, kacchan.. but he just walked into his seat, no yelling no anything, then everyone else started coming in so aizawa woke up and told us to go to our seats and we sat down, although I couldn't stop glancing at Kirishima,
Kiri pov:
During class I saw izuku looking at me cute I thought to myself, I have liked izuku for a long time and I was planning to tell him until bakugo told me he liked him, it hurt me to keep my feelings hidden from him until bakugo finally messed up, then I got my chance back but I'm not going to ask him out because he just got his heart broken, so I don't want to rush him. Although I still had that thought about if he said no.    AFTER CLASS deku's pov; after class me and Kirishima went out to eat together, it was fun but I could tell I was blushing the whole time, it was really embarrassing, " hey wanna go to the arcade?" He asked of course I said sure and we played games in there for hours, but the people there had to collect our tickets let us get our prizes and kicked us out, apparently when he went to the bathroom he went to win some jackpot on games and got a a big shark stuffed animal ADORABLE i thought to myself but I also got him something, I gave him a big green bunny and he smiled and we started laughing wile sitting on the side of the road "haha so that person didn't look too happy with us did she" he laughed "not at all! She looked like she wanted to beat us up!"I laughed "don't worry I'd protect you" he said with his toothy smile I smiled back, just then I got a notification, "oh looks like my cabs gonna be here soon" I said with kind of a sad tone "I had a lot of fun tonight" he said smiling just then out of nowhere I kissed him on the cheek and instantly turned red then I started stuttering "IMDOSORRTIDIDNTMEANTODOTHATMYBODYJUSTMOVEDWITHOMETHINKINGOHWOULDYOULOOKATTHATTHERESMYCAB-" I felt a hand on my cheek and he said "it's ok I'll see you later alright" he rubbed my cheek as  I felt my face turn hot" I got up and waved and said goodbye and as we were driving away it started to rain, but he just stood there smiling so I told the driver to stop and that I would just walk him home cause I had an umbrella so I paid him and he drove away, I walked over to him and asked if I could walk him home, he said sure but since I was there he wanted to take me somewhere special, so we walked in the rain to his special place he took me into the woods and I got a little freaked out "you're not gonna kidnap me are you" I said bumping his shoulder jokingly, he laughed and said "no, we're almost there anyway" he took me to a Little Rock ledge where there was water below (it wasn't that high) and he jumped down! We were already soaked anyway from the rain so I followed him and he showed me behind these rocks I didn't even know were there and it looked like something out of a movie! I was amazed and then we went over to the land and talked for a while, it was already 2:00am when we got there and I started to feel tierd and I didn't even notice that I fell asleep!
Kiri pov: we were just looking over the water when I felt him lean on me, I looked over and he was asleep so I figured it was time we went home so I picked him up brideaal style and went back to my place, after we got there I put him on my bed and I went to sleep with him.