Its always him..(pt. 2 -abit kiribaku /kirideku?-

Still deku's pov: I was in the bathroom crying and I just didn't know what to do, I thought Kirishima was trying to help me but he said all that just to bring me down..I'll try to avoid them today.. I thought that would be the best idea but boy was wrong.
Bakugou's pov: I was walking into the cafeteria when Kirishima came up to me and kissed me of the blue "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled but then he started to laugh and laugh and just ran away, I thought about following him but decided not to, something was off about him anyways he usually came up to me smiling said "hey bakubro". Or something stupid and shitty like that and his hair was a bit lighter red than usual thought it was just a person in the school with the transformation quirk playing a stupid prank on me so I blew it off and walked outside, it when I walked outside I saw raccoon eyes (mina) dunce face (kaminari) and shitty hair all walking together. At this point I knew it was probably somebody playing a prank on me because how would he get from there to here so fast, so they walked inside but then I heard muffled crying sounds coming from the boys bathroom, kind of sounded like deku so I went to check it out, and sure enough when I got there I saw a sad small greenette sitting on the floor crying, I walked up to him and said "get off the floor it's ducking disgus-" I didn't even finish when he said "leave me alone bakugou" B-bakugou?! Since when did he call me that "HEY YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH DONT CALL ME THAT!" Just then he stood up and activated his quirk then he pushed me so hard on the wall I think I broke something so I looked at him and he was lifeless, he looked like he had no emotion except sadness on his face so once he started walking away I went over and hugged him "what's..wrong nerd"and he just pushed me off and walked off, I felt terrible I didn't know why he was angry with me then it hit me so I tried to run after him but he was already gone.
Deku's pov: I started running down the hallway after I activated my quirk, to make sure kacchan didn't find me, I didn't want it to be like this but my body was making decisions without me, I didn't say what I wanted to say I wanted to tell him everything that happened but my body didn't let me so I just ran. I spent the day in my dorm crying when I wasn't in class, but when I was Kirishima and bakugou kept looking at me, In fact everybody did, I felt uncomfortable so I said I was sick and went to the dorms to sleep things off, but then Kirishima offered to walk me oh great now I gotta deal with him so we started walking when he asked "is everything thing okay midobro? I can see you're upset so you can talk to me," he smiled at this point I was so angry that I just " I think you know exactly why I'm angry I saw you kiss kacchan after our talk,so it all meant nothing to you huh" I just looked down as I said that but he looked at me and said "what? What are you talking about?" At this point I was so angry he was trying to lie "AT LUNCH TODAY YOU KISSED KACCHAN AFTER EVERYTHING YOU SAID DON'T TRY AND LIE" as I said that I pushed him to the ground and grabbed his shirt by the collar and then he said "wait what? I was with Mina and denki for lunch I wasn't even there" now I just felt bad I got off of him and I helped him up "I'm sorry it must've been someone who looked like you" then I started to tear up and he saw that so he held my hand to comfort me as we walked to the dorm. He stayed with me knowing I was not sick just tierd and upset about what happened so he comforted me and helped me through the rest of the day.

Author here sorry it's such a short chapter and part three should come out soon sooner than this one because I have an idea for it ❤️