Kirishima's house

Bakugou's POV

Shitty hair asked me to a sleepover by his house a few hours ago and I agreed. It is now 4pm and I had gotten everything I may have needed in a bag. We left and took a bus to his house. It took around an hour to get there so when we arrived it was 5 pm.
We had to walk down the road and we finally reached his house. It was average sized and I just took in how nicely the neighborhood looked. I then turned my head to see Kirishima being jumped by a female.
I was getting a little jealous until I see two women come from the door and one said "Layla stop embarrassing your big brother." I heard him say "she's not embarrassing me mom, I missed her." The other woman chuckled and said "she's missed you a lot too".
I smile at how nice the family was and I just leaned on one of the walls, smiling at the sight of him and his family. I then heard one of his moms say "ejiro, who is this young man?" It seemed to catch the little girl's attention and she turned to me and ran up and jumped hugged me. I caught her and supported her body with one hand on her thighs/legs and one supporting her back. She adjusted a little and then I heard soft snoring.
I look up to Kirishima and his moms and they looked surprised. I gave them a questioning look and they just motioned for me to come in.
I come in and they point to the couch. I slowly and gently sat down with the young girl in my hands still and Kirishima sat down right beside me while his parents sat on the opposite side of the couch. The more feminine of the two who was shorter said "sorry about Layla, she normally doesn't do it, are you okay with it or do you what me to wake her up and move her?" I said "it's fine, I don't really mind it" the woman then said "you can call me rose and my wife scarlet. What's your name?" I then say "nice to meet you rose and scarlet Kirishima, my name is Katsuki Bakugou and thank you for letting me have a sleepover at you house." Both say "no problem, anytime"