We're All Lost Here

"This way Bright Eyes." Felix said. He looked over and saw the nervous expression on my face. He grabbed my hand. "Don't worry." He said. "You won't be the only girl, there's another. Her name is Angel. You'll like her."

"Thank you. Where's Peter?"

"Probably trying to flirt with Angel." I let out a small laugh.

"Interesting." I smiled. Felix chuckled. "So Angel is the only other one?"

"Yes." He smiled and looked at our hands. Our fingers still intertwined. He smiled more. Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm not usually quiet." I said. "Just nervous."

"No reason to be nervous. You'll feel welcomed here." I glanced at his scar.

"What's your scar from?" I asked

"Well Bright Eyes, as you probably know, I wasn't always from Neverland." I nodded. "Everyone here is broken in someway. We're all lost here...." He stopped. "Which brings me to wonder... how are you broken?" I slosed my eyes and remembered my father. Tears came to my eyes

"Later." I muttered. "I'll tell you later." He nodded and squeezed my hand.

"So anyways, I'm broken because of my father. He lost my mother when she gave birth to me. I guess he always blamed me fo it." He took a shaky breath. "One day he was so angry with me that he took a knife to my face."

"Felix..." I said squeezing his hand. "Is that your only scar?" I asked quietly.

"Everyone here has more than one scar on their body." I stopped walking. I stood in front of him. "Jesse... what's wrong?" I stepped closer so I was an inch from his face. Still keeping eye contact with him I grbbed his wrist and rolled up his sleeve, revealing lashes across his skin.

"Your father was a bastard." We laughed and I rolled down his sleeves. He pulled me into a hug."Felix?"

"Yes, Bright Eyes?"

"I think have something in common."

A/N So what do you all think? What about Jesse and Felix??? Comment what you think! I just want to say thank you because my book has only been up for a little while and I already have 24 reads. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it is to me. It means a lot when you read. Thank you all so so so so so much !!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-J