Bio

Name: Y/n L/n 

Occupation: Most wanted assassin across the multiverse.

Main power: darkness manipulation
Description: he can control any form dark matter and shape it into anything he imagines. After 10 years of training with this power, it has evolved many times through training or desperate moments when he needed help. Over the years he trained his power so much it became a 6th sense to him. He can also summon certain things that help him adapt to fights, when he needs it like;
- Create a pair of wings that are pitch black
- Transform his arm into a black claw with bone like armor
- create pitch black daggers (he can throw them and they can act as tracking devices, without them being noticed.)
- Can summon any creature called grim, they're mainly pitch black with bone armor and red eyes)

Second Power: Multi-copy
Description: Name says it all, he can copy almost anything, including appearance, size, fighting style and weapons. When he uses it during combat, he uses it to predict enemies attacks and counters them, but rarely uses it, since he is already well experienced in adapting to enemy fighting styles. Sometimes he uses it for undercover work or making a joke.

Magic: While he is most accustomed to using his own power, he realizes, he needs a more wide variety for when the situation calls for it, so throughout his journey, he thought it'd be a good idea to learn some magic, however he can't preform stronger spell of other elements, since he has a affinity with darkness, so instead he devotes most of his time finding special dark arts or spell that can substitute normal and basic ones. Like making black fire, he even found healing spells that require darkness to work properly. However he can't use these on himself. 

Personality: he is calm most of the time, likes to smile any chance he gets, he isn't prideful so he won't be afraid to admit he is wrong. He's levelheaded and knows his own limits, since he is still human. He is always understanding, always hears out a problem when a friend needs it. He is passive, never get annoyed easily.

looks (casual) (hairs black, and left eye red and right, silver)

Looks (assassin clothes) i'll change the clothing for each book(ignore everything else, replace the green with black)

Main weapon: Two katanas, the sheaths on each side of the waist. It's a pretty basic design, the flats side of it are black, with the blade point itself is gray. The guard of them are small and are shaped as crosses.

Some facts.

1: Sometimes his 6th sense will come in a quiet voice in his head.
2: darkness has developed somewhat of a mind of it's own, so sometimes it will act on it's own, but not in a bad way. 
3: Y/n is aware of his power's mind, but that doesn't bother him, he's learned to communicate with his powers, to accept it not push it away, cause he is more than aware of what happens when you reject what's apart of you. 
4: he simply refers to his power's, when talking to it, 'darkness' 
5: darkness has developed a habit of whenever someone looses their balance, it acts and has a tentacle sprout out of the ground to stop them from falling, when it's with girls, the tentacle pats their head before leaving.
6: Y/n has another sense, which comes in the form of a bad feeling in his gut, this only ever happens when someone he knows well, is dead, or when someone close by is about to be raped.
7: He has a healing factor, but it isn't natural and doesn't use magic. (try and guess what it is!)

That's all! Till the next chapter! Also you have already guessed where he was born try and keep it to yourself for now, until it's revealed. If you can't help it and comment I won't mind.