Chapter #7 Q & A, a story... And a warm welcome?... And an explanation.

(3rd Pov)

Soon enough a noticeable dent in the Armies numbers was made, so the army retreated seeing a losing battle. Once they were finished, Y/n and Rook walk back to the transport, but stopped a short distance, seeing their slightly fearful expressions. Y/n looked over himself and Rook, noticing they were covered in blood.

Guard: Where the hell did you find these monsters!?!?

Another guard: Do they really work for the revolutionary!?

Female guard: That guy was on the same level as Esdeath! He looks to be a teenager!

Y/n stands there a moment before turning back and walking to the field littered with bodies.

Y/n: Rook, help me with moving the bodies, there in the way of the transport.

Rook wordlessly followed.

Najenda frowned. She quickly scolded the guards for their word, saying they should be grateful and that he held off Esdeath, but that last comment enforced their worries. Najenda walked over to Y/n who was using dark tentacles to move the bodies while Rook just shoved them aside. His back was turned to her.

Najenda: Y/n, don't listen to the-

Y/n: I don't mind.

He cut her off.

Y/n: I know how I looked killing those soldiers, I know how I looked walking up to them, but I don't care, let them think what they want. 

Najenda: Your not upset?

Y/n: No. Why should I be? They have the right to be scared and concerned. They just saw someone, who owned a beast, kill the majority of an army, someone they believe to be on the same level as the empires strongest. 

He turned to face her, dispersing his shades and mask, showing a blank and calm expression on his face. He looked at her in the eyes.

Y/n: I grew up with this power, Najenda. People took one glance at seeing it, deemed it villainous, without looking at the person. It was my power so I decided what I was gonna do with it, I knew the consequences and all those glance in my direction from people who knew me, increased and got worse, but I. Do not. Blame them. I've always look from all side of the same story, I understand their reasoning, even if it's cruel.

He turns away resuming his task.

Y/n: It's in our nature as humans, reactions to the unknown, it's almost always negative. The Main point, I do not care if people judge, disrespect, humiliate or ridicule me, I know who I am, why I fight, why I kill, let them think other wise. Plus I learned to be passive, so it is very hard to even annoy me.

Najenda was silent, gathering her thought before speaking.

Najenda: Your really mature Y/n. You may not be an actual Night Raid member, but your still a dear comrade, to me and the others. Mine was right, I don't know much about you, like I do others. So... Please... I want to learn. Tell me you story

He slightly turned his head, but didn't completely turn to her.

Y/n: When we get back, I don't want to repeat the whole thing.

Najenda stared and nodded, but still had questions.

Najenda: How do you know, Akame. When you first met Night Raid, she reported that you looked familiar, then on that mission you two went on, you came back a lot closer, more progress that I made when I met her.

Y/n chuckled, but decided it was time.

Y/n: Tell me... do you believe in other worlds? Dimensions? Realms? Aside from the afterlife, heaven or hell.