chapter 2

Third perdon POV

We just read about jhope ,  but what about y/n, who was his girlfriend.

Y/n still remembers about jhope ,  he is such a sucessful idol and is trending on social media 24/7.
But she is not sure if jhope remembers her or not.

Btw she a very sucessful fashion designer.

Y/n POV

I got up at 5 am today cause I had to go work cause some international actress is coming to meet me.
I got and first thing I did was to  meditate cause, Oh my lord being a fashion designer is hard. It is even harder if you are at a very high international level.

After my meditation I checked my tweeter ,  weverse , vlive and insta . Btw ,  yea I am bts army;).
Jhope was my first boyfie and after transfering to seoul and breaking up with him ,  we didn't really met.

I know his house is also in seoul but cant meet him ya know. I just cant go to his house and be like oh hey security ,  I am his ex, and a fashion designer. I'll design clothes for you , FREE!!. Please let me in ,  yea i cant do that.

Finally after scrolling on social media i finally got out of my bed and brushed my hair out did my skincare......
and I went to work..

y/n's outfit for work👇

Few hours skipped~~

Now my work hours were over , so I was just heading home.

As I was free kinda early I decided to got to a cafe. This cafe is not that popular,hence there are not much people. But the stuff here is just chef's kiss.

Jhope POV

I went to my apartment after work. I was free today so I decided to go to a cafe , that cafe is very small but calming. There are not much people there , hardly 2 or 3 at a time.

But the stuff there is just amaJIN.

Y/n POV

After I reached to the cafe which was not that far so I walked to that place. After I reached there , I felt so calm and my stress just drained out.

At the ordering place , there was a woman in her early 40's who worked there . Since I visit this place often , I knew her very well so does she.

Jhope POV

I wore my black mask and my black sunglasses. So that those clingy sassaengs won't be able to see me. I walked there cause , if some sassaeng sees the car with a member entering with a bodyguard, they'll ofc know that there is some kpop idol.

After I reached the cafe something felt weird but umm anyways.

Y/n's POV

I odered my chocolate latte. And went to my table . I always used to sit there. At the corner with plants.

But suddenly I felt something was weird. But I didn't really payed attention to it.

Soon my order was ready so I went to take it. When I was coming back with my latte, I bumped into someone. That person felt different. It was wierd. It felt like someone familier, infact very familiar.

I was so busy with my thoughts that I forgot to say sorry , oops! .
"I am so sorry" I said.

"Oh! No problem actually, it was my mistake. I was walking while my eyes were fixed on the phone. I am sorry. " That person said.

Umm that felt familiar. Suddenly something popped in my mind . Jhope.

"J hope is that you ? " I said .

"Oh you recognised me ?"  He said.

"Umm.. yea " I said felling wierd , cause I was talking to him after so long , in such a weird situation.

"Are u army ? He asked out of blue.

"Yea" I said . Well it was true but , I think I was more than that .

"Oh well.. pls don't tell anyone that I am here." Jhope said..

I think he didn't recognised me. That's sad but... It's true that we haven't met for a long time and my voice,face,dressing sense.... Changed. I was busy with my thoughts when I suddenly saw the silver necklace on his neck.
That means he still remembers me.

"Hey.. excuse me." He said...

"Oh ! Yea sure, I'll not tell anyone " I said getting a reliefed sigh in response.

"Thanks " he said and went to sit on a table..

I also went to sit on my table. And then my thoughts englufed me.

He still remembers me? He has the neclace still on . If he has the neclace on..... Then he ofc remembers me. Did he nade any other girlfriend after breaking up. He still loves me ? Do I love him ? Not sure. It had been a long time since we talked. Ummm...

A/n- U guys will get all the answers future in the story.
Btw, it is not just a cute story. It has some intense twist in the middle of the story. Hopefully u guys enjoy.
Thanks 🙃💜.......